TravelTalkOnline

Catholic Church in grand case

Posted By: DICKG

Catholic Church in grand case - 08/31/2019 01:53 PM

I know I have asked before and nothing was done then ,but have they started to repair the church
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Catholic Church in grand case - 08/31/2019 02:21 PM

There appeared to be nothing going on there, as of June this year.
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Catholic Church in grand case - 08/31/2019 08:03 PM

If you need a Catholic church then I highly recommend the one in Phillipsburg next door to Holland House. Been to mass there several times, and it's actually kind of fun. Everybody singing, and the last time I went the priest pulled out a guitar and played something at the end of his sermon. Never experienced that before.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Catholic Church in grand case - 09/01/2019 11:09 AM

Hope someone here has more info on the Grand Case Church. Last year there were a few people there but not only did the church sustain roof damage but the priest fell ill and left the island. I don't know if another priest has been posted there.
Posted By: pony600

Re: Catholic Church in grand case - 09/02/2019 12:24 AM

I know someone who lives just down from the church. He says that there's not any work being done at this time, but will try to get more info...
Posted By: kbd

Re: Catholic Church in grand case - 09/02/2019 03:46 AM

Last Feb.we attended Sunday Mass there. They held it in the back of the church in a room that probably held around 50-60 people. It started at the regular time as all the other years we've attended there. 8:45 if I remember right. The priest was one we hadnt seen before.
Posted By: DICKG

Re: Catholic Church in grand case - 09/02/2019 01:34 PM

Thanks for the info be there first two weeks of november
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline