TravelTalkOnline

Erich S. Kranz / SXM-Info.com

Posted By: DandM29212

Erich S. Kranz / SXM-Info.com - 09/10/2019 04:35 AM

Mr. Kranz used to write a newsletter, usually weekly but that became less often until March of this year when they ended. His website was / is sxm-info.com, but that doesn't seem to have been updated much this year either.

Does anyone know what, if anything, happened? The SXM Info site used to be a good source of a wide variety of general info for new SXM visitors.

TIA
Posted By: richupm

Re: Erich S. Kranz / SXM-Info.com - 09/10/2019 09:38 AM

Wondering the same thing, the had good info.
Posted By: wendyk

Re: Erich S. Kranz / SXM-Info.com - 09/11/2019 05:05 AM

This last winter was the first they'd been back on the island since Irma, and they are now back in the States until January. I expect he will resume the newsletter at that time.
Posted By: Calchip88

Re: Erich S. Kranz / SXM-Info.com - 09/12/2019 02:02 AM

I hope all is well with he and his family. I have rented his unit at Sapphire when it was available weekly and enjoyed it very much. He was a great person to do business with. I recommended his unit to friends who have also used it many times and Erich sent me a personally made trivia made from barn wood and wine corks. My wife still displays it in our main kitchen. His newsletter was always a great read and very informative. I hope he restarts his weekly reporting soon.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline