TravelTalkOnline

Get Away Day

Posted By: SXMNorm

Get Away Day - 11/09/2019 01:08 AM

Get Away Day - With the overriding sadness of leaving, the day was actually pretty good. Had my last comp breakfast and OJ, got packed relatively easily, had another elZafiro Chicken Caesar salad for lunch, spotted Angela from Horizon Car Rentals as we turned into the departing area of airport, got through checkin with Jet Blue in 10-15 minutes, TSA was another 15 minutes, plane left gate on time then got held on tarmac for arriving planes for 20-30 minutes. Flight was uneventful, open check-in machines, no waiting, very short Customs line, luggage took the longest. Out of airport, Marriot shuttle was pulling in as we arrived in pickup area. The whole day was totally uneventful and unstressful. Always love taking pics as we fly over Island. Second pic shows el Zafiro. Betty and I agree, a wonderful trip.
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102...10217307092886782&type=3&theater
Posted By: SandS

Re: Get Away Day - 11/09/2019 03:22 AM

Thank you for all your reports. We enjoyed them.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Get Away Day - 11/09/2019 09:55 AM

Thanks for the daily report and pictures. The link to your Facebook pictures is a BIG improvement over your former format. Much appreciated! Looks like you had a grand time.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Get Away Day - 11/09/2019 10:11 AM

Thanks for the reports. Sorry our times did not allow for our paths to cross.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Get Away Day - 11/09/2019 10:13 AM

So nice to spend some time together, even if it was loud or we had to stand! See you in February!
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Get Away Day - 11/09/2019 12:53 PM

Thanks for reports. Allows me to be there vicariously. Like the photo format too.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline