TravelTalkOnline

Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill?

Posted By: Biturbo

Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/20/2019 07:27 PM

Whichever its name is now, it's being relocated several meters back, by order of the Coastal Conservatory.
I don't know if the link will work, but it's a photo of the new location - basically where the main parking area is.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/20/2019 07:32 PM

I don't know if other people can see the picture or not, but I cannot. They are going to have to re-build the structure? It seems to me to be quite a way from the water now, further back than some of the big restaurants down the beach??
Posted By: bluejacket

Re: Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/20/2019 08:04 PM

I can see the photo. Thanks for posting. Yeah, Carol, I was thinking the same thing about the location of some of the other restaurants. I'm glad that it's open. I wish Club O owners would get their act together.

Just realized this link is from a private group on Facebook, that explains why one may not be able to view it.

Re: Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/20/2019 09:35 PM

I edited the post to delete the link. I thought it would just include the photo, but it also included comments, and it is a private group. Sorry. Yes, Carol, it is a little further back. The footings are already in place. Maybe Cedrick will post updates, and they are not in a group. Facing the ocean it appears the right front will approximate the left rear of the current structure (if that makes sense).

Re: Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/20/2019 09:41 PM

It was already further back than the other restaurants on the beach?? The big guys paid more to be closer to the water, or what??

Re: Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/20/2019 10:10 PM

It does seem odd. Also, the new boutique is to be moved back and the rocks in front of Papagayo and where Pedro's was located are to be removed.
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/21/2019 01:40 AM

So taking over much of parking area then? It was full all of January.
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/23/2019 02:58 PM

Perch Lite was moved last night, a new foundation was built this week, just behind the existing spot and the entire structure lifted by crane onto the new foundation overnight
Posted By: Coffee

Re: Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/23/2019 04:26 PM

Do you think they will have bathrooms?

Re: Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/23/2019 04:55 PM

Thank you, U, I was wondering how that would be accomplished. Regarding parking, there should still be plenty, just in a slightly different space. Regarding bathrooms, there are still no utilities.

Re: Perch Lite or Perch Bar & Grill? - 11/23/2019 05:04 PM

OK, thanks for the update. Still sounds like so much BS to me, especially since the other places down the beach are closer to the water.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline