TravelTalkOnline

Little Jerusalem-Awesome food

Posted By: PelicanPirate

Little Jerusalem-Awesome food - 01/07/2020 12:29 AM

We headed to the Dutch side. Somewhere new, Where to go? Sale e Pepe, Palms, Marks, Beirut. Got stuck by the bridge, flipped a youeee and saw Palms and Little Jerusalem. Could t back up to turn i to Palms, so little Jerusalem it was.

Phenomenal. Had the Special Schwarma and the Famous Schwarma. Very tasty, very filling, and the drinks out of their cooler were 33 degrees. The most refreshing drinks in a week.

Great price, great food.
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Little Jerusalem-Awesome food - 01/07/2020 12:44 AM

Next time try the Palms.
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Little Jerusalem-Awesome food - 01/07/2020 01:21 AM

Will do, next on the list. We parked at Little Jerusalem and I didnt think it would be right to eat at the Palms. We almost ate twice but were completely satisfied for $8/$9 each. Plus drinks.
Posted By: mgh

Re: Little Jerusalem-Awesome food - 01/07/2020 01:44 AM

always a MUST for us, best Shawarma I've ever had. We'll be there in one month from now and my taste buds can hardly wait.
Posted By: Bluesfan

Re: Little Jerusalem-Awesome food - 01/07/2020 02:26 PM

Ibraham and his wife Cathy have run it for years. Ibraham always ready to chat. Cathy makes some great hummus. One of the best meal values on SXM.
Posted By: sxmBoston

Re: Little Jerusalem-Awesome food - 01/07/2020 08:11 PM

We found Little Jerusalem on Yelp maybe 10 years ago. Now it's our first meal off the plane and the last meal before we head home. We do try to hit it somewhere in the middle but we usually stay over by Orient so it's not very convenient.
Posted By: KGB

Re: Little Jerusalem-Awesome food - 01/07/2020 09:21 PM

Been there last year. Meh, food on a go, fast food stuff.. unless I’m really hungry and in a hurry I won’t go back.
Posted By: megamania

Re: Little Jerusalem-Awesome food - 01/07/2020 10:11 PM

We absolutely loved the food,,,just found it last year for the first time....will be for sure checking it out this time.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline