TravelTalkOnline

Kudos

Posted By: jborosara

Kudos - 02/07/2020 08:03 PM

This time two weeks from now we will be back in St. Martin for our first trip in 5 years - a number of issues have kept us away, not just Irma - so this is a long overdue trip

We prefer to rent apartments close to Orient Village, but I did not plan early enough this year, so could not get what and where we wanted. As a backup, we booked at Esmeralda. We had been in contact with the folks at Island Escapes and Magali told us that she had an apartment that might be ready in time - but she could not promise - she said she would let us know if it was. I never expected to hear from them again.

Well a couple of days ago, she contacted us - the apartment is ready and do we still want it ? We said of course - and since the Esmeralda has a lenient cancellation policy for all but holiday reservations, we were able to change to be in our preferred location - right behind Wai Plage!

Will definitely used island escapes again! probably every time we come to SXM!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Kudos - 02/07/2020 08:05 PM

Glad it worked out for you, and always great to have someone to work with who does a great job for you. Enjoy your trip!
Posted By: biglar

Re: Kudos - 02/08/2020 12:00 AM

We have been renting from Magali since she worked for Cap Cariabes which was on the corner across from the Yellow Sub. Every year she finds a place for us that is always fantastic, yet fairly priced. And, if you ever have a question, she is at your doorstep a few minutes later. Can't say enough about her! We will be on the island soon for 3 weeks and we rented once again from her.
Posted By: jborosara

Re: Kudos - 02/08/2020 04:01 AM

I doubt we will ever rent from anyone else again
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline