TravelTalkOnline

Airline ticket

Posted By: DICKG

Airline ticket - 04/06/2021 01:04 PM

After you are tested and get the negative results how do you get that info to the airline or do you do it the day of the flight ? I know I have time and hopefully things change by October but what are all of the things required is there a site to get the information and if you are staying at multiple location do you have to let them know how many days at each and the address, and what phone number do they want your state number or your cell . I sure hope it changes by then
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Airline ticket - 04/06/2021 01:09 PM

Dick--ALL the information you need is on the SXM official website. Link here

Read through the pages and it will tell you everything you need to know.
Posted By: EdB

Re: Airline ticket - 04/06/2021 02:25 PM

Dick, do yourself a favor, and don't even think of the hoops that need to be jumped UNTIL a week or so before your vacation in October. By then, who knows what will be. If things do not change before, the process really couldn't be easier. Worth the trip!
Posted By: bizzottom

Re: Airline ticket - 04/06/2021 09:11 PM

Ed
looks like Dick has OCD, just like myself and would rather have all thing finalized as soon as possible, just a cross we have to bear
Posted By: DICKG

Re: Airline ticket - 04/06/2021 09:13 PM

Thanks for the advise , my problem is that I’m taking my daughters and there husbands , I did this 3years ago and we enjoyed everything just trying to sort of duplicate, I know that’s really not possible but all the regulations gets me thinking they are telling me to relax . We have been going to SXM FOR OVER 35 years and I still can’t relax until I’m there. This trip will be for 24 days one week with family and the rest with friends we are very lucky . There really isn’t much worrying will accomplish just getting me in a not so good mood what I need is one of Danys rum punches or a few thanks for the advise I will try
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: Airline ticket - 04/06/2021 10:27 PM

Dick, it is stressful and fun planning a vacation.

With all the regulations and people HAVING problems, the stressful part stands out.

Maybe it's because we are both from Ct., that I understand. LOL

You may luck out by October! smile
Posted By: Leagle49

Re: Airline ticket - 04/07/2021 11:18 AM

FYI, if you fly United, they have now launched "Travel Ready Center" where you can unload all the required travel documents and permissions.
Posted By: CaribLee

Re: Airline ticket - 04/07/2021 04:50 PM

You need to print out your pre-approved forms received by email from St. Maarten. Also, make copies of your negative covid test reports. You do not have to submit these to the airlines prior to your flight but you will need both to show the airline before you board your flight. They will not let you board without those two documents. You will also need both to get through immigration in St. Maarten.
Posted By: MulletBayMan

Re: Airline ticket - 04/07/2021 09:30 PM

The technology will probably change 100 times before your flight, but found this article useful:
Airline COVID Technologies

Oops, I thought the article was going to talk about a place to drop all your documents for travel. Not so useful after all.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline