TravelTalkOnline

Better check your AA flights for June!

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Better check your AA flights for June! - 04/28/2021 12:50 PM

Just got a notification from AA that our flight time had changed (by a big TWO MINUTES! grin) but they also changed our plane from a 737 (never was a 737 max..) to an Airbus 319. Since our flight had not been that full, I suspect they have cancelled some non-stops, like Charlotte and made them connecting through Miami.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Better check your AA flights for June! - 04/28/2021 02:20 PM

When I got my emal from AA of flight/equipment changes last week it still doesn't reflect the changes when I bring it up on my acount trips for June.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Better check your AA flights for June! - 04/28/2021 02:24 PM

Everything was there when I logged in today, with the changed flights. They changed our seats also, so I went in and changed the seats from what they had assigned. Our Miami flight down was pretty empty and now it is virtually full, so I think they must have consolidated some flights for then.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Better check your AA flights for June! - 04/28/2021 02:30 PM

Mine still shows the Max 8 on return but email showed the Airbus and an hour longer layover in MIA. Not a big deal as long as I get home. Retuning on Friday so if for some reason they cancel or bump me to next day i have my condo through Sat.
Posted By: popatop

Re: Better check your AA flights for June! - 04/28/2021 07:16 PM

We moved 5 minutes AA IAH to MIA changed us to 737 Max both ways and Airbus 319 both trips MIA -Sxm
Posted By: eightzerobits

Re: Better check your AA flights for June! - 04/28/2021 09:35 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/22/boe...06-grounded-737-max-planes-faa-says.html
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline