TravelTalkOnline

CVS antigen test reporting

Posted By: timnboston

CVS antigen test reporting - 09/21/2021 09:58 PM

Since it appears that CVS's antigen test is acceptable for admission to SXM (I think lol!) I was wondering how they give you a report that you can submit to the authorities in SXM. Has anyone used the CVS antigen successfully? How did you get the results in a useful format? - thanks to anyone who can help out.
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: CVS antigen test reporting - 09/21/2021 10:05 PM

They will give you a printed copy that you can scan to pdf for submission but they will also send you an email with the results included as a pdf.
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: CVS antigen test reporting - 09/21/2021 10:57 PM

We got an email plus a login to the results which were pdf.

Re: CVS antigen test reporting - 09/22/2021 12:28 AM

Thanks for responding - Which did you submit? I assume it was accepted

Re: CVS antigen test reporting - 09/22/2021 12:54 AM

Results from CVS can come to you 3 different ways; 1) emailed to you as a pdf attachment. 2) you can wait and pick up a printed copy of the results, scan the printed copy to pdf for submission and 3) login to CVS My Chart, their patient portal, download your results and submit. All 3 ways give you the test results you need to submit for approval. I have used and it was accepted.

Re: CVS antigen test reporting - 09/22/2021 10:58 AM

THANKS! There seems to be a lot of confusion, but that clarified things nicely and is a huge relief.

Re: CVS antigen test reporting - 09/22/2021 11:23 AM

In advance of your testing, download the CVS My Chart app and create an account. That way, after the test is performed, CVS will update your records in the app.
If you get the test first, than there is no account in which CVS can place the results and creating the account after the test can add days, to the result showing up in CVS My Chart. Even without the app, you can pick up a hardcopy and also receive the results by email.
Posted By: kaugens

Re: CVS antigen test reporting - 09/22/2021 05:59 PM

Submitted CVS RT test 3 weeks ago and approved by St. Maarten. Fast, got printed results for submission to EHAS in 20 minutes. Bring a printed copy for boarding airline.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline