TravelTalkOnline

Adonis Hotel

Posted By: VGerfo

Adonis Hotel - 10/06/2021 11:03 AM

Does anyone have any info about this hotel? Is it very near Porto Cupecoy? Appreciate any input…..
Posted By: kim

Re: Adonis Hotel - 10/06/2021 11:18 AM

It is maybe half a mile from Porto Cupecoy. Very nice. I’ve only walked through and it seems clean and modern. Walking distance to Fat Tony’s, LaBodega, Jules, BarCode Spaghetti House and maybe 3-4 other restaurants and Carrefor Express. You could walk to Mullet or Cupecoy if you want. AUC is nearby - very safe location. I walk to Porto Cupecoy and back from Cupecoy Beach Club and we go past it for cappuccino at Jules on our way back.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Adonis Hotel - 10/06/2021 07:25 PM

What Kim said. It's in Jordan Village. I have been inside for a local arts and crafts fair, and it looked very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there for a night or two but not for a long stay, as there is no water view.

Re: Adonis Hotel - 10/14/2021 11:20 AM

Thank you Kim,!

Re: Adonis Hotel - 10/18/2021 12:48 AM

Thank you Jazzgal!
Posted By: IslandBoi

Re: Adonis Hotel - 10/18/2021 03:11 AM

looks to offer more traditional type hotel rooms, meaning not like a suite and/or apartment with separate living room and bedrooms, and doesn't appear to have any kitchen amenities (ie. fridge, microwave, stove, etc.)...but doesn't seem bad for a couple nights stay and it's in a decent area
Posted By: EdB

Re: Adonis Hotel - 10/18/2021 10:00 PM

Adonis, as i understand it, is a fairly newer hotel, opened just a couple of years ago. As mentioned, there is no view, but the other glaring issue for me when i was thinking about staying there was that there is also NO POOL. So no pool, and no beach took it off of our list, even for a day or two.
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Adonis Hotel - 10/19/2021 10:44 AM

Not for nothing, from what I saw on there website. Rates were really reasonable if you were looking for a clean new place to stay for a few nights before your "TS" or other reservation was ready. Hey in a pinch, I'd stay there, Mullet is across the street with a little walk. Location for night life is cool in Jordan village. Jules is open early for "joe" and breakfast eats!! Fat Tony's is a staple!! And so on. Yes, bummer no pool or on the beach. But for $91.00 per night, I can live with that for a couple of nights for a two-three week or more vacation!! https://www.adonis-saintmartin.com/bookingstep1.fr.html?idtokenprovider=100376533&clientCodeStrictSearch=true&parties=W3siYWR1bHRzIjoyLCJjaGlsZHJlbiI6W119XQ%3D%3D&lang=fr&home=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.adonis-saintmartin.com%2F&step=1&release=candidate&applyClubDiscount=true&deviceType=DESKTOP_TABLET&checkin=24%2F10%2F2021&nights=7&hsri=02040&currency=USD
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline