TravelTalkOnline

Pinel Island Karbunari (sp)

Posted By: jollymonsrv

Pinel Island Karbunari (sp) - 10/20/2021 01:09 PM

Good morning. If you have been to Pinel in the last few weeks, could you tell me if Karbunari is still open and putting out chairs ? Thanks πŸ‘
Posted By: chelea

Re: Pinel Island Karbunari (sp) - 10/20/2021 01:28 PM

We were there yesterday. Karibuni is still in the process of construction/renovating, saw the barge bring over furniture and overheard a woman on the beach say she had emailed them and was told they would reopen on Oct. 26th. Disappointing for us because we go home on the 23rd.
I will add that we had a lovely day at Yellow Beach. Very attentive service, comfy chairs, a yummy lunch and the water is absolutely gorgeous...warm, calm and shallow. At the moment, the better beach is Yellow as there is quite a bit of seaweed in front of Karibuni.
I was surprised at the number of reserved lounges; the entire first row was reserved. We were on the first boat and had to sit in the second row.
Of all the beaches we visited this trip, Pinel was the best.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Pinel Island Karbunari (sp) - 10/20/2021 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by chelea
We were there yesterday. Karibuni is still in the process of construction/renovating, saw the barge bring over furniture and overheard a woman on the beach say she had emailed them and was told they would reopen on Oct. 26th. Disappointing for us because we go home on the 23rd.
I will add that we had a lovely day at Yellow Beach. Very attentive service, comfy chairs, a yummy lunch and the water is absolutely gorgeous...warm, calm and shallow. At the moment, the better beach is Yellow as there is quite a bit of seaweed in front of Karibuni.
I was surprised at the number of reserved lounges; the entire first row was reserved. We were on the first boat and had to sit in the second row.

We always call ahead to reserve ours for front row at Yellow Beach.
Posted By: mdldgl

Re: Pinel Island Karbunari (sp) - 10/20/2021 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by SXMScubaman
Originally Posted by chelea

We always call ahead to reserve ours for front row at Yellow Beach.

Thanks for the tip Scubaman....never knew this was an option.

Their website states: "Send us your booking request through WhatsApp : +590 690 33 88 33"

Is this how you contact them? Thanks again!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Pinel Island Karbunari (sp) - 10/20/2021 06:16 PM

Yes
Posted By: jollymonsrv

Re: Pinel Island Karbunari (sp) - 10/21/2021 12:36 AM

My bride loves the sand bar easy access to water at Karbunari. But. Since it’s island time I will reserve with yellow for our 46th anniversary day on Pinel with yellow. Thanks for your help/reply’s πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘‹
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline