TravelTalkOnline

French Vaccination certificate

Posted By: bethandsteve

French Vaccination certificate - 11/19/2021 07:58 PM

I received my French vaccination certificate today. My wife's is still under review. She had to resubmit her covid vaccine card. We filed the application with France on 9/30 and had an arrival date in SXM on 11/29. Probably will not need it because it seems most places are accepting the US vaccine card. We thought we would apply just to see if we could get it.
Posted By: CYOWDave

Re: French Vaccination certificate - 11/20/2021 01:28 PM

We just spent 10 days on the French side; only time for the entire trip we were asked for vax proof was on arrival at PJIA where Canadian issued document was accepted.
Posted By: ChiTownHarry

Re: French Vaccination certificate - 11/20/2021 04:49 PM

We were asked for proof of vaccination and copies of our US vax cards were accepted at restaurants. You should be okay.
Posted By: IslandBoi

Re: French Vaccination certificate - 11/24/2021 04:47 PM

FWIW, apparently you can't apply for the French Health Pass/Certificate online anymore...you have to get them at French pharmacies now...at 36€ a pop
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: French Vaccination certificate - 11/24/2021 05:55 PM

Harry--where did you go, that they were wanting proof of vaccination? It seems like everyone else is reporting that, other than to get on the plane, no one even asked for it.
Posted By: ChiTownHarry

Re: French Vaccination certificate - 11/24/2021 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Harry--where did you go, that they were wanting proof of vaccination?

Spiga in Grand Case and l'Oasis in Oyster Pond.

Re: French Vaccination certificate - 11/24/2021 10:42 PM

OK, thanks. I have heard that Spiga had asked for it, but they were about the only one I had heard of.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: French Vaccination certificate - 11/24/2021 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
OK, thanks. I have heard that Spiga had asked for it, but they were about the only one I had heard of.

And that is a shame they aren't taking it seriously.
Posted By: mdldgl

Re: French Vaccination certificate - 11/24/2021 10:57 PM

Over the last 12 days we have dined at Ocean 82, Mana Pizza, Bistro Caribe’s , Sol e Luna, Pinel, Anse Marcel and La Page….. we were never asked for vaccination card. We always had a copy, just in case.

Re: French Vaccination certificate - 11/24/2021 11:54 PM

That kind of seems to be almost the universal situation right now.
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: French Vaccination certificate - 11/25/2021 12:04 AM

We were at Coco Beach 2 Sundays ago, were not asked, people in the party with us who also went the week before, were asked then.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline