TravelTalkOnline

Another car - Motor bike accident

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Another car - Motor bike accident - 03/12/2022 03:40 PM

LINK
Posted By: CanuckTravlr

Re: Another car - Motor bike accident - 03/12/2022 08:57 PM

SMH. Based on the damage caused, especially to the motorbike, someone must have been going at a very high rate of speed! Based on previous experiences on the island, I can probably make an educated guess who. They don't seem to learn, or more likely, are never properly taught. It's very fortunate no one was killed.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Another car - Motor bike accident - 03/12/2022 09:07 PM

Based on my 5 day observation, I have seen less bikes but most are still riding stupid. I have not driven that much but there seems to be less.
Posted By: Leagle49

Re: Another car - Motor bike accident - 03/13/2022 11:17 AM

Last week when we drove to Grand Case for dinner we were passed several tiems by teh sme group of about 6 bikes. They were going really fast on only the back tires and standing on the seats. Really frightening. Several of the had no plates that I could see.

Re: Another car - Motor bike accident - 03/13/2022 11:23 AM

I saw one the other day, just as you described. While I do not wish any harm to them, it is the only way stupid can be fixed at times.
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Another car - Motor bike accident - 03/13/2022 11:37 AM

These guys and gal's love the thrill of being outlaws on there bikes! No plates, no helmets. Dodging and weaving through traffic, running from the law. Sadly, they get what they deserve, but most sadly those involved of the innocent!!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Another car - Motor bike accident - 03/13/2022 02:48 PM

" it is the only way stupid can be fixed at times."
Not sure if stupid can be fixed.

Re: Another car - Motor bike accident - 03/13/2022 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by SXMScubaman
" it is the only way stupid can be fixed at times."
Not sure if stupid can be fixed.

Eliminating it fixes it if all else fails.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline