TravelTalkOnline

I made a mistake on my EHAS!!!

Posted By: CanadianCutie

I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/21/2022 10:56 PM

I did my friends EHAS and mistakenly checked female instead of male and it is already been approved. How can I contact EHAS to correct this? I thought someone here had posted their phone number before. HELP!!!!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/21/2022 11:01 PM

I honestly am not sure whether they would even pay any attention to that, but you could always just submit a whole new form.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/21/2022 11:05 PM

WhatsApp number is +1-721-556-6980
Also +1-721-542-3003
Hope that helps or have him go through a trans surgery. laugh

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/21/2022 11:15 PM

I don’t think he’s up for the surgery but it’s worth a try! 🤣
Thanks for the quick answers!

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/21/2022 11:18 PM

Hope it all works out and have a great trip.
Posted By: CaribLee

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/21/2022 11:20 PM

I would resubmit correct form. Odds are you could get a different reviewer and get quick approval. Then take the correct approval. If denied, then you can call to explain.

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/21/2022 11:22 PM

I realize you would be paying for insurance twice but a small price to pay to get resolved.

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/21/2022 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by CaribLee
I realize you would be paying for insurance twice but a small price to pay to get resolved.

They don't charge you twice if you resubmit. You will only pay for it once which you already did.

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/22/2022 12:27 AM

That is true if it is denied. But since it was approved, they charged for the insurance. I'm assuming you would be charged again to resubmit unless they recognize it as a duplicate submittal......in which case, they would likely deny the second submittal. Just an assumption on my part.
Posted By: StMartinFan

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/22/2022 12:31 AM

I'd resubmit. My husband made an error on his original submission (did his DOB with American month/day order instead of European style. He did manage to speak to someone via their telephone number, who told him to just use the approved one with the incorrect date. He decided he didn't want to risk having it flagged at the airport, so he resubmitted with the correct date and got approved a second time with no issue. He was not charged for insurance again.

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/22/2022 12:34 AM

That is true if it is denied. But since it was approved, they charged for the insurance. I'm assuming you would be charged again to resubmit unless they recognize it as a duplicate submittal......in which case, they would likely deny the second submittal. Just an assumption on my part.

I beg to differ. Many people have had to resubmit for various reasons and never got charged twice.
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/22/2022 02:06 AM

I submitted with the wrong airport and was approved, resubmitted with the correct airport approved again and no charge the 2nd time for insurance.

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/22/2022 02:27 AM

I’ve resubmitted and I’m currently waiting for a new authorization. I may have an ulcer or brain hemorrhage before I get to SXM. I know it will all be worth it when I’m on Mullet beach eating Rosie’s ribs. Yum!

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/22/2022 02:29 AM

Good to know.
Posted By: bizzottom

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/22/2022 07:54 AM

CanadianCutie

I feel your pain, but as u stated that pain will disappear when your wheels hit the runway, enjoy the ribs, I do
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/22/2022 11:30 AM

I made an error on my husband's application, it was approved, and the insurance charged. I resubmitted, corrected the error, and when I got to the insurance portion, it indicated that I had already paid. No duplicate charges.

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/23/2022 06:21 PM

This is exactly what we did. I resubmitted my friend’s corrected form and received a new approval. Thank you for all the help everyone!
Posted By: islandgem

Re: I made a mistake on my EHAS!!! - 04/23/2022 09:28 PM

Just dress accordingly! jester
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline