TravelTalkOnline

Global entry

Posted By: bethandsteve

Global entry - 05/14/2022 05:35 PM

My wife's global entry expires in June. We wanted to make sure she got her renewal application before the expiration date so that she could take advantage of the grace period. She filed the renewal last Friday, got an email a couple of days later with her approval and the global entry card came in the mail today.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Global entry - 05/14/2022 08:21 PM

Great turnover!
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: Global entry - 05/14/2022 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by bethandsteve
My wife's global entry expires in June. We wanted to make sure she got her renewal application before the expiration date so that she could take advantage of the grace period. She filed the renewal last Friday, got an email a couple of days later with her approval and the global entry card came in the mail today.

Pretty much the same for us, got the "due to covid we are giving you a 24 month grace period instead of 18" then approval was online in 2 days and the card in the mail within a week
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Global entry - 05/14/2022 09:25 PM

Be sure and update the renewal on your passport
Posted By: CaribLee

Re: Global entry - 05/14/2022 10:12 PM

Renewed ours last year. My renewal came quickly. Wife was required to interview again (I think it's a random thing). I asked her if there was something she needed to tell me.....like.....she's a double agent....or....she's a Russian spy.....or.....

She told me I'm an idiot.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Global entry - 05/15/2022 01:16 PM

CaribLee--laugh Women often think that of their husbands, but normally we don't tell them so! grin
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Global entry - 05/15/2022 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
CaribLee--laugh Women often think that of their husbands, but normally we don't tell them so! grin

Is that a female trait?
Posted By: CaribLee

Re: Global entry - 05/15/2022 02:17 PM

I had to marry the one that's brutally honest. hammer
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline