TravelTalkOnline

Steak Night At Fat Tony's

Posted By: CaribLee

Steak Night At Fat Tony's - 05/25/2022 05:06 PM

Our last dinner last night was steak night at Fat Tony's. We had several island friends joining us and the steak was actually good to very good. Much better than I expected. My wife loves steel drums so that was a treat for her. Bob Barron, who was dining with us, even sang a few numbers to close out the evening. A pleasant way to end our vacation. Sitting at the airport now waiting to catch our plane to Miami. Will try to do a wrap up report at some point when we finally make it home.

Attached picture 20220524_191553.jpg
Attached picture 20220524_201500.jpg
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Steak Night At Fat Tony's - 05/25/2022 05:10 PM

I do love the steel drums there and the food actually isn't bad, I just personally don't care for how crowded it is. That was a nice treat, for Bob to sing also, for all those who were there.

Safe travels home!! I shall miss your reports!
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: Steak Night At Fat Tony's - 05/25/2022 07:33 PM

Sounds like a great night!
Posted By: EdB

Re: Steak Night At Fat Tony's - 05/26/2022 02:57 AM

Agree. We went to Fat Tony's our last week there also. Was pleasantly surprised how good the steak was. With the sides, and the music, it is probably one of the best deals on the island. and certainly can't beat the price.
Posted By: Dr Phil SXM

Re: Steak Night At Fat Tony's - 05/26/2022 11:13 AM

Fat Tony's Tuesday steak night.
Great food live Caribbean music.
What could be better .
Photo of the steak dinner last week.

Drphilsxm

Attached picture 20220526_070704.jpg
Posted By: jomarc

Re: Steak Night At Fat Tony's - 05/26/2022 11:19 AM

What a nice way to end your trip!

Good friends, food and music! That is why we return to SXM.

Do I see Juggie in one of your pictures?
Posted By: snuba

Re: Steak Night At Fat Tony's - 05/26/2022 12:39 PM

We went there with group of ten on a steak nite and everyone enjoyed their food and steel drum music. They were very accommodating, took our orders at our table and brought it out to us. Went there on a couple of other nights and also enjoyed it.
Posted By: pat

Re: Steak Night At Fat Tony's - 05/26/2022 12:55 PM

We’ve been a fan of FT’s steak night almost since it’s inception. And as good as it is now, I liked it even more when they featured rib-eyes for $20.00. The steaks are tasty and each time we’ve gone they e been cooked perfectly to our request. My only complaint is that the music, as good as it is, tends to be a little loud for a closely packed dinner setting but that’s my opinion and I’m getting ‘old and crotchety’ so I’ve been told. 🤭
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline