TravelTalkOnline

Provence, France...

Posted By: blackmercedes

Provence, France... - 08/02/2022 12:16 AM

Wow...We just returned from France! Provence, France to be exact. Through Charles De Gaulle. We have a wonderful, new perspective of French St. Martin. We LOVED it before. Now, Love it more. Incredible trip. Back to our favorite island, SXM, home away from home, for our 40th anniversary in November. Where does time go??
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Provence, France... - 08/02/2022 02:15 AM

I trust infrastructure was more developed than French St Martin since recovery has been so slow.
Posted By: FatCat04

Re: Provence, France... - 08/02/2022 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by blackmercedes
Wow...We just returned from France! Provence, France to be exact. Through Charles De Gaulle. We have a wonderful, new perspective of French St. Martin. We LOVED it before. Now, Love it more. Incredible trip. Back to our favorite island, SXM, home away from home, for our 40th anniversary in November. Where does time go??

We were in Normandy, the Loire Valley, and Paris last year. Beautiful part of the world. We understand what you mean about appreciating French St Martin even more after experiencing France.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Provence, France... - 08/02/2022 12:25 PM

Wonderful expericence .
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Provence, France... - 08/02/2022 01:03 PM

Mercedes--would enjoy a real trip report, in the Worldwide Forum. handshake
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: Provence, France... - 08/02/2022 02:33 PM

I'd like to know why?

Re: Provence, France... - 08/02/2022 11:52 PM

It was a dream come true! Sir Roland Richardson painted the lavender and sunflower fields and many beautiful French landscapes. Priceless experience. Incredible. Laura and Roland are the most amazing people. If I could write like the great people who write their reports on TTOL, I would, but I am not good at putting thoughts down. The French infrastructure is really amazing.

Re: Provence, France... - 08/03/2022 12:27 AM

You really don't have to be able to write beautifully, just recite what you feel.
Posted By: IslandBoi

Re: Provence, France... - 08/04/2022 04:38 PM

i’ll just post this here…from Santorini, Greece

Attached picture E58C3FC6-8EC1-456F-9E15-13153A034887.jpeg

Re: Provence, France... - 08/04/2022 04:43 PM

Wow, looking forward to seeing more about that trip, in the Worldwide Forum!
Posted By: Oldenuf2knowbttr

Re: Provence, France... - 08/04/2022 05:04 PM

We visited Provence a few years ago. It is an interesting and truly beautiful place. Would love to go back one of these days.

Re: Provence, France... - 08/09/2022 11:48 PM

Well...Sir Roland Richardson was born on St. Martin...So I guess I figured that him painting the lavender and sunflower fields in Provence was incredible considering all of his beautiful masterpieces created on SXM. He is an amazing artist as well as an amazing teacher and person. So World Wide Forum? Hmm...I think Sir Roland Richardson is important to St. Martin/St. Maarten.

Re: Provence, France... - 08/10/2022 12:00 AM

Definitely Roland Richardson is important to SXM, but you posted a note about Provence, France.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline