TravelTalkOnline

Nail Salon

Posted By: fabila

Nail Salon - 10/20/2022 06:59 PM

May be looking for a gel manicure, any recommendations on the Dutch side? I have natural nails so don't need to soak off.
Posted By: pat

Re: Nail Salon - 10/20/2022 07:22 PM

Have you ever used Georgina’s? Or possibly Georgianna’s in the Simpson Bay Area? Assuming they’re still there, used them years ago and was well-satisfied with them. But again, it was years ago……and things can change! 🙂🙂
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Nail Salon - 10/20/2022 07:38 PM

I have two places I go to. Beautique is closer to where you will be: on the corner of Airport Road and St. Patentia Rd. next door to Pollos Hermanos. You get a card that entitles you to a free mani or pedi after six visits. The gals are very nice and they also have beautique items for sale (flip flops, purses, dresses, etc.). LINK to Beautique

A bit further, but in my experience, better at the cleanliness aspect, is Georgina's Nails in Miss Lali's (sp?) center; it's the orange 2-story building down the road from Bush Road Carrefour. Extremely clean, and Lidy (Georgina's daughter) does an excellent job. Even though I'm staying at Horny Toad this trip, I think I will go back to Georgina's even though Beautique is closer. LINK to Georgina's

I get acrylic fills with gel polish. If all you want is a gel polish, Beautique would probably work well enough for you.

Re: Nail Salon - 10/20/2022 07:54 PM

Thank you both. I've ran out of time and may have to go if I can tear myself away from the beach.
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Nail Salon - 10/23/2022 02:01 PM

I use Beautique. Love the punch card for a free service. When hubby and I each get a mani-pedi, it adds up quickly.

But also, I have natural nails, so I cannot speak to gel or acrylic. I stopped getting those a few years ago as I felt I was just pouring money down the drain.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Nail Salon - 10/23/2022 02:30 PM

Out neighbor also uses Beautique

Re: Nail Salon - 10/23/2022 06:14 PM

I managed to go prior to arrival but thank you all for info.
Posted By: irina

Re: Nail Salon - 10/26/2022 03:04 PM

Lidy is the best! Even with crappy nails. They come out great.
irina
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline