TravelTalkOnline

Airfare BOS to SXM

Posted By: jollymonsrv

Airfare BOS to SXM - 01/09/2023 09:57 PM

Hello All. Trying to book. 5 day 4 night trip first 2 weeks in March, and Airfares are Crazy….. Wife having surgery last week of march so can’t Book late march or April as we usually do…What’s anyone seeing for same flights Please. ? Even looked separate flights/ airlines down and back. Thanks
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Airfare BOS to SXM - 01/10/2023 12:04 PM

Almost all airfare ANYWHERE presently is out there in price..... PVD-SXM in February is now $1600+ for the Delta regular seats . But Planning a couple of months in advance probably raises the prices a tad also

Sounds like a well orchestrated plan by the airlines to grab some cash from those who feel better about flying
Posted By: jollymonsrv

Re: Airfare BOS to SXM - 01/10/2023 12:35 PM

Amen to That. If I don’t find something within the week, I am Staying Gome and doing a 2 day local getaway in the Cold. Thanks for your reinforcing reply.
Posted By: kim

Re: Airfare BOS to SXM - 01/10/2023 01:43 PM

It’s crazy. 2500 pp on JetBlue round trip sat-sat in February for Presidents week! My daughter and family live on Cape Cod, first time traveling with Baby. Next year they can connect!
Posted By: timnboston

Re: Airfare BOS to SXM - 01/10/2023 02:13 PM

It's a good thing we bailed out the airlines with billions of dollars during the pandemic
Posted By: Ackman

Re: Airfare BOS to SXM - 01/10/2023 02:17 PM

We did JB 1500 last wk Feb first wk March …trying booking on Tue/Wed they seem to be cheaper on those days
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Airfare BOS to SXM - 01/10/2023 02:19 PM

Correct....Fri/Sat/Sun are the pricey days to travel. Sometimes it is a wash with staying additional days and getting cheaper airfare to cover the cost...and...you are on Island longer. And to think I was whining about my $1500 N/S fare (BOS-Zurich) to Alsace in July. Now it looks like the regular fare to most places
Posted By: WayneB

Re: Airfare BOS to SXM - 01/10/2023 08:20 PM

They don't look real bad, for the 27th of Feb., unless you want 1st class,..

Attached picture bos-sxm_Feb27.jpg
Attached picture bos-sxm_Feb27_2.jpg
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Airfare BOS to SXM - 01/11/2023 10:46 PM

Since this one went sideways, will end it here.

No political comments, folks!!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline