TravelTalkOnline

short trip report

Posted By: downhillracer

short trip report - 02/04/2013 05:02 PM

Thanks for the help. It was a business/pleasure trip and this is what I liked and disliked about the trip.

1. Ambassador Divers - great guys small group. I have been diving all over the Carribean and I think these people rank right up there. Great service, good equipment and resonalby priced.

2. Dexters Fantaseatours [dextersfantaseatours@gmail.com]
Great guy , great smaller boat, one man crew with a great personality. Went to Sting Ray sand bar and then Stingray city.

3. The Warf- had a pretty good dinner on the water, one of the clients was feeding the Tarpon and got a little to close. Great video and no damage to his hand.

4. Luca - Good meal at not to bad of a price. Couldn't see the water because of the lack of a moon.

5. golfing at North Point was great. Nice course good condition and good people.

Dislikes

1. Redsail - I will never use these people in any of the islands. Late to sail, the captain had friends on board
which added to the noise (sunset cruise) and just a crappy experience.

2. Calico Jacks - not that I am an arrogant eletist but if a trailer park emptyed out after a hurrican or tornado this is where they would go. A bunch of cigerett smoking loud people with no consideration for who is around you.

Over all not a bad time.

Once again thanks for the help in finding Ambassador & Dexter.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: short trip report - 02/04/2013 05:09 PM

Thanks for the report! Where did you stay and what was your impression of it?
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline