TravelTalkOnline

owners time charters

Posted By: Lstyles

owners time charters - 10/08/2015 12:42 AM

Hi,
I am looking to book some owner's time and came across a website "ownerstimecharters.com. They seem to have very good last minute rates (50% off). They work with Dream yacht charters. Does anyone have any experience with this group? I have used owner's time on moorings and sunsail using sailonline.com so know the drill there.
thanks
Lori
Posted By: Subaqua

Re: owners time charters - 10/08/2015 03:11 PM

never heard of ownerstimecharters... but I sent you a pm about owners time.
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: owners time charters - 10/09/2015 12:14 PM

I can not get this website to work?
Posted By: burge

Re: owners time charters - 10/30/2015 08:13 PM

I have some Powercat 43 owners time left for this year in the classified ads...PM me if interested
Posted By: Michel_Benarrosh

Re: owners time charters - 10/31/2015 03:03 PM

Lstyles said:
Hi,
I am looking to book some owner's time and came across a website "ownerstimecharters.com. They seem to have very good last minute rates (50% off). They work with Dream yacht charters. Does anyone have any experience with this group? I have used owner's time on moorings and sunsail using sailonline.com so know the drill there.
Lori

Hi Lori:

There is a typo in your URL. The exact URL is this: web page
I know the person who is running this web site (Jenny), which she just started. She has been selling owners' weeks on her boats and other charter boat owners for many many years. She is extremely knowledgeable, honest and more importantly, extremely efficient. I can vouch for that.
Posted By: stevelon

Re: owners time charters - 03/05/2016 01:15 AM

Sammy yaron <amazingsail@yahoo.com Try this. I just chartered a Bali 4.5 for next year for 1/2 price. $5200 for 7 days for an awsome boat. http://client.sednasystem.com/Boat/boatdisp.asp?id_boat=24483&lg=0&session_s=O2
Good Luck
All the Best
Steve
Posted By: Chance

Re: owners time charters - 03/23/2019 09:52 PM

I'm interested in learning how best to access these groups of owners who are looking to charter their time - I've connected with Jenny at Ownerstimecharters.com but am looking for a broader set of options. Any suggestions for charter co's operating in Antigua? (am looking for 1 week in Jan 2020).

Many thanks
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline