TravelTalkOnline

North Carolina Beaches

Posted By: Hunter101

North Carolina Beaches - 06/18/2015 01:40 AM

Looking for a suggestion of places to stay for 2 or 3 nights in the Atlantic Beach, Emerald Isle, New Bern, area. Looking for a place to stay either at the beach or within max 30 minutes. Good places to stay, good beaches to visit??
Posted By: markis

Re: North Carolina Beaches - 06/18/2015 09:05 AM

Topsail, and Wrightsville, are two of my favorite beaches.
Posted By: Cats2

Re: North Carolina Beaches - 06/22/2015 03:02 PM

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-...h_Carolina.html

This is a simple Mom/N/Pop place that is 2 blocks from beach. Beach there is very wide with hard sand. Will save a lot of driving time with this being peak season. I have never stayed there but had a small place a block away and friends would stay there when our pad was full. Lots of stores/resturants in walking distance.
Posted By: Twanger

Re: North Carolina Beaches - 06/23/2015 06:41 PM

Some nice beaches in Hatteras and Nags head.
Also, it's close to the Oregon Fishing Center if you want to go offshore for tuna or bill-fish.
Also, there's a variety properties for rent to suit different budgets.
Posted By: surfdog

Re: North Carolina Beaches - 09/27/2015 01:49 AM

May want to try the Islander in Emerald Isle. Rooms and suites. Oceanfront.
http://www.islandernc.com/
Posted By: mutuzadawson

Re: North Carolina Beaches - 09/29/2015 08:19 AM

Is my opinion the Emerald Isle & Nags Head is the best beaches in North Carolina.
Posted By: Lynn Foy

Re: North Carolina Beaches - 06/05/2018 10:12 AM

Island Inn is the best option if your looking for a place to stay in Atlantic Beach. We (Me and My Husband) stayed there to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary 1 week back. We enjoyed the beach with full mood along with luxury service our travel agency. They make us all the amenities available like Pool, beach access etc. Although, it is an older motel but very clean and well maintained and in reasonable budget also. I would definitely recommend you to go there at least once.
Posted By: cwoody

Re: North Carolina Beaches - 09/13/2018 02:22 PM

I second the Hatteras beaches... just got back from Avon NC on Sunday. Great week.
Not so great this week.

Everyone stay safe down there!

cw

Sorry , old thread but look out for Florence !
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline