TravelTalkOnline

Don't Miss The Celine Too April 17th Trip

Posted By: wildbill069

Don't Miss The Celine Too April 17th Trip - 04/09/2017 07:06 PM

THERE IS STILL ROOM AVAILABLE FOR THE CELINE TOO EVENT APRIL 17, 2017. TONS OF FUN & LOTS OF GREAT COMPANY, FOOD & BEVERAGE, ALL FOR ONE LOW PRICE OF $150.00 !!
A DEPOSIT OF HALF DOWN IS REQUIRED AND IS NON REFUNDABLE. UNLESS CAP'T NEIL CANCELS THE TRIP DUE TO WEATHER OR NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE SIGNED UP.
IT IS UP TO EACH INDIVIDUAL TO GET IN TOUCH WITH NEIL BY CALLING HIS ISLAND CELL# OR EMAIL TO PUT YOUR DEPOSITS DOWN via CC. HE CAN BE REACHED AFTER 5 PM @ 1-721-526-1170. OR FEEL FREE TO EMAIL NEIL AT celinecharterssxm@gmail.com
THE PRICE IS $150.00.
Full Day Fun Sail Tintimare.
Our Fun Sail starts at 8:oo from The Stone Restaurant on the waterfront at The Laguna View Building. Please use map for reference.
Please notify the Captain upon boarding of any food allergies.
Enjoy an on board breakfast consisting of a selection of pastries from the local French bakery Baguette, Cheese, Cream Cheese, Yogurt and a platter of fresh fruit, Juice or Coffee.
We go through the lagoon the largest in the Caribbean and arrive at the French bridge for the 9:00am opening.
Tintimare has a beautiful long white sandy beach for your enjoyment. I will ferry umbrellas and a large cooler to the beach for your use as well as any personal items you would like to have with you on the beach (cameras, etc.). Everybody relaxes on the beach has a swim in the warm Caribbean Sea and enjoy a very casual atmosphere.
WE now offer a guided walk on Tintimare, so bring some walking shoes!
There is an open bar on board all day consisting of Rum Punch, Beer, Wine, Vodka, Gin and Whisky and Soft drinks. We now also do FROZEN drinks on board!!
At 1:00pm lunch will be served on the boat. Lunch consists of NEW BBQ Ribeye steak . Seafood Paella, Blackened Fish, BBQ Ribs, Potato salad, Pasta salad , our special Greek green salad with fresh fruit and nuts, as well as our special herb garlic bread. We take pride in the quality of the food we prepare on board.
After lunch we sail back to Creole Rock one of the best snorkeling spots in Saint Maarten. We provide snorkeling equipment on board.
It is a short ride to Happy Bay for the popular Mud Bath I import the mud for the finest quality and minerals. We now do the mud baths at the back of the boat so non swimmers can also enjoy it. We let it dry for a few minutes and then jump in the ocean and clean off. It is a lot of fun so bring your camera! There is no road to Happy Bay so the beach is never crowded for your enjoyment.
When everyone is on board we will serve a fresh fruit platter and a selection of chocolates.
We leave Happy Bay at 4:45pm in order to be back at the French bridge for the 5:30pm opening. Once through the bridge we do a little "frozen drink surprise". We will be back at the the dock around 6:00pm.
All this in one fun filled day for $150.00 per person.
( Gratuity for the crew is 10% )
NEW. I can now provide transport at $10 per person , round trip. I have been concerned about people driving after the trip, let me know if you want me to arrange transport for you!!
MAXIMUM TO FULL CAPACITY IS 28.
Posted By: islandgem

Re: Don't Miss The Celine Too April 17th Trip - 04/09/2017 07:44 PM

This is always such a wonderful trip! I do wish I could be there to enjoy it with you all. The transportation afterwards is also a very nice addition for a care- free day at sea.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline