TravelTalkOnline

RE: Ferry to Cozumel

Posted By: ILoveSXM

RE: Ferry to Cozumel - 09/16/2015 05:00 PM

Does anyone know the ferry schedules from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel and back? I'm wondering how long I can stay in Cozumel, how often the ferry runs to and from PDC. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: RE: Ferry to Cozumel - 09/16/2015 05:05 PM

Did you try a Google search? http://www.cozumel-tours.com/cozumel-ferry-schedule.htm
Posted By: ILoveSXM

Re: RE: Ferry to Cozumel - 09/16/2015 05:20 PM

Thank you!
Posted By: bugambilias

Re: RE: Ferry to Cozumel - 09/16/2015 10:05 PM

There are actually three ferry companies operating from Playa to Cozumel; Mexico Water Jets, Ultramar and Barcos Caribe.

The schedule changes daily and is sometimes affected by weather.

Buy a one-way ticket for the next ferry. The companies alternate departures, buying a round trip could delay your return. There is no savings Discount on a round trip ticket.

Barcos Caribe
Ultramar
Mexico Waterjets
Posted By: bugambilias

Re: RE: Ferry to Cozumel - 10/15/2015 11:37 AM

bugambilias said:
There are actually three ferry companies operating from Playa to Cozumel; Mexico Water Jets, Ultramar and Barcos Caribe.

The schedule changes daily and is sometimes affected by weather.

Buy a one-way ticket for the next ferry. The companies alternate departures, buying a round trip could delay your return. There is no savings Discount on a round trip ticket.

Barcos Caribe (edit)
Ultramar
Mexico Waterjets
Posted By: coronawomen

Re: RE: Ferry to Cozumel - 01/26/2016 05:35 PM

Anyone know the cost of the ferry's tickets? I don't want to carry a lot of cash around with me at one time. Thanks.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: RE: Ferry to Cozumel - 01/26/2016 05:55 PM

The cost is on the link that I posted above in this thread, as well as on the links that bugambilias posted.
Posted By: coronawomen

Re: RE: Ferry to Cozumel - 01/26/2016 06:30 PM

Thank you, I just found it $10.50 US
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline