TravelTalkOnline

All Inclusive, Premium Liquors

Posted By: singbeach

All Inclusive, Premium Liquors - 10/16/2015 03:20 AM

Does anyone know of a good resort that does not have so many liquor restrictions, offers all Int'l brands, and has some liquor in mini bar in rooms? Also great BEACH is required where I can request Beachfront room, although they all say, "if available"...maybe this is why I don't do this, but thinking best for adult family vaca ???
Posted By: bugambilias

Re: All Inclusive, Premium Liquors - 10/16/2015 12:31 PM

Hard Rock Riviera Maya might fit your description. Great beach, top shelf booze, adults only and premium price too.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: singbeach

Re: All Inclusive, Premium Liquors - 10/16/2015 07:01 PM

Yes, looks very nice and fun! Have you stayed? Know anything re cabs, as the private transpo for 6 is very pricey, and I hate taking the van with all those stops, etc. Know any private drivers? I've got a great guy on St. Martin...but don't know re Cancun???
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: All Inclusive, Premium Liquors - 10/16/2015 07:22 PM

Don't know anything about the resort, but website says "family friendly" and talks about children, and then another place, says 'adults only'. Guess there is a PART of the resort that is adults only.
Posted By: bugambilias

Re: All Inclusive, Premium Liquors - 10/16/2015 09:07 PM

singbeach said:
Yes, looks very nice and fun! Have you stayed? Know anything re cabs, as the private transpo for 6 is very pricey, and I hate taking the van with all those stops, etc. Know any private drivers? I've got a great guy on St. Martin...but don't know re Cancun???

We haven't stayed at a resort since buying a place in Playa.

Here is the Private Airport Transfer we use to get back and forth to the airport.

Hard Rock Rivera Maya is not in Cancun Hotel Zone but actually south down the coast. Therefore not easy Cab distance to anything. You can take collectives along the highway should you care to leave. Very inexpensive.

Click HERE for a map.
Posted By: truant2

Re: All Inclusive, Premium Liquors - 10/18/2015 10:23 PM

El Dorado resorts have premium booze and there are several of them. Hidden Beach is very adult!
Posted By: jphart

Re: All Inclusive, Premium Liquors - 10/20/2015 12:40 AM

El Dorado Royale is top flight as are the booze choices. Great place, lots of room type choices. All adult for sure.
Posted By: crmoores

Re: All Inclusive, Premium Liquors - 12/11/2015 02:54 PM

RIU Palace Las Americas in Cancun - also walkable to shopping and bars.

We are building a home just north of Playa but have enjoyed both the RPLA and RIU Cancun when staying in Cancun. Our favorite family-friendly AI is Iberostar Tucan in Playacar just south of Playa, and our favorite adults-only is Secrets Capri just north of Playa.
For the cheapest and best private transfer look at Canada Transfers, for one. The ADO bus is very cheap and comfortable if going into any if the towns but does not stop at resorts.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline