TravelTalkOnline

Booze Cruise Tulum area

Posted By: Sunnysideup

Booze Cruise Tulum area - 06/09/2016 07:03 PM

Does anyone know of booze cruise in Tulum Mexico? If not the closet area that has one to Tulum? Thanks
Posted By: bugambilias

Re: Booze Cruise Tulum area - 06/09/2016 09:30 PM

As far as I know...

The CATAMAYA out of Puerto Adventuras might be the closest to Tulum.

PARADISE CATAMARANS may be still be running in low season.

The FAT CAT receives good recommendations from just about everybody.

For the more adventurous folks The nude snorkel /cruise by HIDDEN BEACH RESORT leaves from Maroma Marina every Wednesday, rain or shine. Make reservations at Hidden Beach Resort.

There is a PRIVATE YACHT CHARTER that will cater to any agenda and would create. Boozing, fishing, snorkel or just riding around drinking.
Posted By: chazo

Re: Booze Cruise Tulum area - 06/13/2016 10:31 PM

We were at Hidden Beach in May. The cruise was a royal pain in the rear and never did happen for us. It was hard to sign up, since the guy at the desk at the other resort was not there a lot of the time. We kept having to return to the lobby to check. When I did find him there, I had to wait a long time as he proceeded to try to sell some couple everything in his book. Finally, I managed to book the cruise for the two of us. Was informed that it might not have enough people and if so would have to be cancelled and we could return the voucher for a refund. Be there at 9am. We were there. Waited a while, then finally the resort staff gets a call that two people had cancelled, so they were not going that day. Then we had to go back over next door, wait forever, and finally return the voucher so we would not be charged.

We were very unhappy with this system. We should not have to go next door to book, we should not have to wait forever to meet the guy, and when they cancelled, they could have called the room and let us know instead of making us get packed up and dressed only to have nowhere to go. Then the crowning debacle was having to go next door to be refunded! That was stupid and should not have been required.

We loved Hidden Beach, but this was the one serious black mark on the resort. I know they contract this out, but they should fire that stupid company and hire someone else and make it easy to sign up from the resort.
Posted By: rusticchisler

Re: Booze Cruise Tulum area - 06/14/2016 02:16 PM

What did you particularly like about Hidden Beach? Also, any thoughts on Intima? Thinking of visiting both in tandem.
Posted By: angelo1182

Re: Booze Cruise Tulum area - 09/06/2017 08:32 PM

You might also want to try
Playa Yachting for booze cruises to Tulum and even Isla Mujeres

AlsoPlaya del Carmen VIP services
and maybe Private Groups and Bachelorette Parties for private groups and booze cruises
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline