TravelTalkOnline

Grand Lido Negril

Posted By: HappyNude

Grand Lido Negril - 10/18/2022 01:13 PM

We are considering a stay at Grand Lido Negril. I am wondering whether people are commonly nude at the pool and also around the grounds of the resort. I assume one must be clothed for meals.

Thanks!
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Grand Lido Negril - 10/24/2022 12:48 AM

You should post this in the nude forum. I have not been but I think I saw somewhere it was allowed in just one section with a pool.
Posted By: stevenbarb

Re: Grand Lido Negril - 10/25/2022 08:30 PM

Nudity is required at all of the pool areas, including the ones on the swim-out rooms. This may not be consistently enforced, though. All of the restaurants are at the sister resorts (Royalton) at which clothing is required. You may also walk between your room and the pool in the nude, although many cover up. When we were there in May '21 a few guests were surprised at the nudity requirement.
Posted By: SirRichard

Re: Grand Lido Negril - 11/08/2022 08:15 PM

We were at Grand Lido Negril last March the only place nudity is allowed is at the Au Natural side of the resort. You can be nude in and around the pool area. We had a swim out room and nudity is common, we swam up to another couples room for drinks that we got to know and were fully nude. Although the resort states that nudity is mandatory it is not enforced, at least not while we were there. There were couples that stuck to bathing suits and nobody said anything or make them feel uncomfortable. There is a kind of small boardwalk leading from the rooms down to pool area and can be slippery when wet. We walked back and forth to our room nude as well and we did see people nude in the lobby area of the Au Natural side. But that's as far as it goes. They do serve lunch and snacks at the nude pool but clothing is required at all the restaurants. Hope this helps
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline