TravelTalkOnline

On Oceania Sirena now

Posted By: jar867

On Oceania Sirena now - 11/08/2018 03:26 PM

Left 11/5 fRom Miami and. Now approaching St. Barth’s. We will eventually cruise the Amazon. After 25 days we will return to Miami.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: On Oceania Sirena now - 11/08/2018 04:20 PM

Sounds like an exciting trip! Would love to hear about it upon your return!

Re: On Oceania Sirena now - 11/08/2018 07:33 PM

Will do. This is Jim & Nan, from the BN cruise in 93. Hope all is well with you and Eric.

Re: On Oceania Sirena now - 11/08/2018 08:52 PM

Oh, hey! Good to see you here again! Which one was that, Star Clipper or the Crown Cruise Line? I just realized that ship is the former Tahitian Princess. REALLY loved those R ships! I hate these huge ships today.

By the way, Eric has always wanted to cruise in that area, and further south. Will take a look at your itinerary and see where you're actually going.

Re: On Oceania Sirena now - 11/09/2018 10:56 AM

I think it was a Cunard and the Star Clipper could have been the name. We also like the smaller ships. We have been on the Viking ocean Ship’s and they are great also. I will post a report when we get home.

Re: On Oceania Sirena now - 11/09/2018 02:19 PM

Star Clipper is a sailing ship. The Cunard trip I THINK possibly was also one of the former "R" ships, not sure. That was the one where we went to Isla Mujeras, site of the insurrection, where Bare Necessities had arranged that "beach" day at the bar which had no beach, and where it was impossible to get into the water. crazy We were the ones who refused to get back on the tender and instead spent a WONDERFUL day on Isla Mujeras!

Looking forward to your report! Enjoy!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline