TravelTalkOnline

2021 regent COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM - QUEENS OF EUROPE

Posted By: Cathyg

2021 regent COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM - QUEENS OF EUROPE - 08/09/2019 12:39 PM

We have now booked another regent cruise. August 20, 2021 10 nights Checking off that bucket lit!!!

COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
BERLIN (WARNEMUNDE), GERMAN
RONNE (BORNHOLM), DENMARK
KLAIPEDA, LITHUANIA
RIGA, LATVIA
TALLINN, ESTONIA
ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
HELSINKI, FINLAND
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
Posted By: LBI2SXM

Re: 2021 regent COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM - QUEENS OF EUROPE - 08/09/2019 06:07 PM

Good grief gal, I think you have travelitis ! LOL I am only envious.

Re: 2021 regent COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM - QUEENS OF EUROPE - 08/09/2019 06:34 PM

You know...we have a bucket list that keeps growing instead of getting smaller. We are in our 60's...and we know time is not on our side...so we are trying to do what we can while we have time left. My parents are 80 and 83...and they traveled all the time...until about 4 years ago...their health began declining and they just cannot do it anymore. We went on a royal Caribbean cruise together in 2014 to celebrate their 60th anniversary. It was to be their last cruise. On that cruise they found that they just could not physically do the excursions.

Steve and I are in good health...but that can change tomorrow. We have been doing 3 trips a year since 1997...many times visiting our favorite places over and over....but about 6 years ago...we decided if we were going to see everything we wanted to see...we had to broaden our horizons. Our son introduced us to cruising and much to our surprise...we found we love it. We get to visit more places and our hotel travels with us.

I am all about itinerary...I search for the places I want to go and book the trip that will give us the places we are looking for. I am not loyal to a particular cruise line or travel company...we have cruised on princess, royal Caribbean, 2 Disney's, 2 Norwegians...we have another Norwegian booked and 2 regents. We have done one Tauck trip and we have 2 booked.

I suspect we will book another regent cruise while we are on the Regent cruise in February. I have my eye on a far east cruise for 2022.

Re: 2021 regent COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM - QUEENS OF EUROPE - 12/17/2020 08:55 PM

so far...this is proceeding. We have booked our air and extra nights and excursions. Thank God the vaccine is in sight!

Re: 2021 regent COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM - QUEENS OF EUROPE - 02/21/2021 04:28 AM

WE have cancelled this trip
Posted By: jphart

Re: 2021 regent COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM - QUEENS OF EUROPE - 02/21/2021 12:35 PM

You or Regent cancelled?
Why cancel Aug is Regent hasn’t ...yet?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: 2021 regent COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM - QUEENS OF EUROPE - 02/21/2021 02:08 PM

jphart--My pure guess is that there are too many different countries there, that there's no way to know how many of them (if any), they will be able to actually go to. Eight different countries?? That's a whole lot of moving parts.
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: 2021 regent COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM - QUEENS OF EUROPE - 02/21/2021 06:05 PM

Bummer. Too many uncertainties.

Re: 2021 regent COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM - QUEENS OF EUROPE - 02/21/2021 07:17 PM

We cancelled and rebooked another cruise for June 2022. Trips are filling up for 2022 and we were afraid if we waited we may need get the cruise we wanted. There were only two cabins left in the category we wanted. Regent is very good. They credited what we had paid on this cruise and applied it to the new one. So we lost no money.

They had changed this cruise...this one was 10 days. Our choices for a similar cruise was a 7 day or 12 day. We took the 12 day. So we are now booked on this cruise https://www.rssc.com/cruises/SPL220602/summary?source=top%20results
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline