TravelTalkOnline

Naturist resorts- germany austria switzerland

Posted By: PelicanPirate

Naturist resorts- germany austria switzerland - 04/14/2018 10:18 PM

Anybody got any experience, history, or trip reports on places to stay while in these countries. Info is sparce and quite a hunt via websearch. Looking for all kinds of places hotels, resorts, very nice campgrounds with cabins/rooms.

Will probably start in Milan and head north either by car or train ending in amsterdam during the summer months.

Thanks in advance

Re: Naturist resorts- germany austria switzerland - 06/20/2018 11:34 PM

Well, didnt get to many bites on this post. Found lots of places but the internet still lacks convincing reviews to string a first time itinerary of guaranteed home run naturist places together.

One place that has definitely made our next Europe trip is this place, the Aqua Dome in Langenfeld, Austria. Looks awesome in summer and winter.

https://www.aqua-dome.at/en/
Posted By: ChunkyDunkin

Re: Naturist resorts- germany austria switzerland - 06/23/2018 04:01 PM

https://meanderingnaturist.com/2017...-martin-croatia-corsica-and-france-2005/

Don't know if you are familiar with this traveling blogger. The link above should take you to one of his articles and there you will find other links. You can sign up to get his reports which seem to come out about every 2 - 3 weeks.
Hope this helps.

Re: Naturist resorts- germany austria switzerland - 06/23/2018 04:17 PM

Thanks, will check it out.
Posted By: Daniel Carlson

Re: Naturist resorts- germany austria switzerland - 07/27/2018 01:32 PM

Thanks for the recommendation ChunkyDunkin! Just re-created to TTOL account since I saw I was getting some referrals on our blog.

The origin of this thread is pretty old now, but I'm happy to follow up if there are still people interested. We've traveled extensively - naturist and otherwise - through the region and would be pleased to share our experiences.

The Meandering Naturist

Hope that helps.

Dan

Re: Naturist resorts- germany austria switzerland - 07/28/2018 01:32 PM

Im still interested in ideas.

We didnt make the trip this year, deapite cheap airfare,primarily because we couldnt tell from an internet distance what would be definite good places to stop and for how long. Dont want the whole trip to be about AN, as we do want to see some sites but when we return to the hotel, whatever would hope to enjoy AN. Also were afraid there'd be like 5 people partaking, want a little more crowd than that.
Posted By: Daniel Carlson

Re: Naturist resorts- germany austria switzerland - 07/30/2018 01:59 AM

Hey PelicanPirate,

We've been to AquaDome twice. It's very nice, thought the naturist opportunities are limited to the saunas and a couple small pools. Depending on the time of year you plan to travel, you might want to head a bit north to the Munich area where there are several interesting options, or directly south to Croatia, one of the best naturist places in the world. Let me know if I can help.

D
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline