TravelTalkOnline

Orient Beach Problems?

Posted By: CarlosII

Orient Beach Problems? - 02/23/2020 06:15 PM

I was told that there are problems with inappropriate behavior happening on Orient Beach since Club O no longer has security people patrolling. Is that a problem that is happening?
Posted By: SXMbeacher

Re: Orient Beach Problems? - 02/23/2020 08:48 PM

I don't believe there is anything such as that happening on at the Club O beach during the day when Cedric and his boys are around. There has been reports of inappropriate behavior out behind the ruins between vacationers and some locals. I have seen them hanging around during the day in the broken down buildings, but didn't witness any funny business.
Posted By: magpie

Re: Orient Beach Problems? - 02/25/2020 06:54 PM

We were there about 2 weeks ago & spent 5 days on the beach in front of Club O. I never say anything inappropriate in the wrecked cottages. Saw Cedric quite alot & usually about 3 or 4 other guys that looked like they were keeping things safe. Don't worry, be happy
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Orient Beach Problems? - 03/02/2020 03:56 AM

Saw nothing of the sort in 10 days in Jan 2020 or 2019.
Posted By: CarlosII

Re: Orient Beach Problems? - 03/08/2020 03:12 PM

Good to hear first hand reports. Thanks.
Posted By: BillDauterive

Re: Orient Beach Problems? - 04/13/2020 11:42 AM

Let me add my two cents:

I was there in August 2019. The only inappropriate activity I saw was people taking photos.

At one point, I was in the background somebody taking a photo. I simply covered my face with the book that I was reading. I didn't like it, but no harm done.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline