TravelTalkOnline

Cruise Ship Nude Areas

Posted By: Bajajmike

Cruise Ship Nude Areas - 10/22/2021 06:57 PM

Years ago, Celebrity Cruises had the very top deck on some ships available for topless/CO/nude use. Now that cruise lines are trolling for Px, do any offer a similar amenity?
Posted By: TKP

Re: Cruise Ship Nude Areas - 03/26/2022 01:08 PM

Celebrity Cruises used to permit topless but only in designated areas. It was an area above the pool deck. That said, there was always a parade of husbands, in pairs usually, that needed to see boobs and would make the rounds.
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Cruise Ship Nude Areas - 03/26/2022 04:00 PM

[quote/] there was always a parade of husbands, in pairs usually, that needed to see boobs. [/quote]

I guess that's to be expected, but I don't get it. Just don't take pictures to take home and show to your friends. We see the same husbands when we're on the front row at Orient.
Posted By: BlueMoc

Re: Cruise Ship Nude Areas - 03/26/2022 05:27 PM

Carnival also used to allow topless on the top funnel deck, but they phased that out years as well. I fairly certain that won't ever return.

I was curious to see whether Virgin Voyages might allow it being it's an adult only cruise, but I haven't heard that they do.
Posted By: TKP

Re: Cruise Ship Nude Areas - 03/26/2022 06:19 PM

You are correct, I said celebrity and it was a carnival cruise that had the gawkers, and agreed, it was the funnel deck. You have a good memory...
Enjoy TKP
Posted By: o2bnsxm

Re: Cruise Ship Nude Areas - 03/27/2022 06:59 PM

I remember Cruising on the Carnival Holiday in August 2003. They did have a topless deck (Sun deck) with quite a few participants, but there was no total nudity on that Ship. I don't recall seeing any similar activity on other Ships we have sailed on.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline