TravelTalkOnline

Beef Island Airport

Posted By: Eli4Carole

Beef Island Airport - 01/25/2015 07:54 PM

Does anyone know if the airport has any storage lockers? We're arriving just about the time that the Trellis Full Moon Party is starting and don't want to lug around our backpacks. We also figured it would save time and money for a roundtrip taxi ride to and from and later back to the marina.
Posted By: warren460

Re: Beef Island Airport - 01/25/2015 07:59 PM

why not ask your airline or the airport authority
Posted By: Eli4Carole

Re: Beef Island Airport - 01/25/2015 07:59 PM

Good idea, thanks!
Posted By: FRANKIE2

Re: Beef Island Airport - 01/25/2015 08:00 PM

No lockers.

Kevin
Posted By: Breeze

Re: Beef Island Airport - 01/25/2015 08:43 PM

Hmm. I believe there is a taxi-stand at Trellis - may be shared with the ferry service to Marina Cay and NS Ferry -- seems likely ( what do I know, just [censored] U ME-ing ) that on a FMP night that place would be manned and selling tickets for both taxi and ferry service. Walk down from EIS to the beach, turn left and check near the dock. IF you are needing taxi service later to your marina or charter base, you may, indeed, just get lucky.
Posted By: sail2wind

Re: Beef Island Airport - 01/25/2015 08:49 PM

The full moon party serves food until 8-8:30, no rush. Why no drop off your stuff at the boat or hotel and go to the FMP.
Posted By: indianaph

Re: Beef Island Airport - 01/26/2015 01:09 AM

Last trip we arrived as the Full Moon party was underway. We walked off the plane, a friend met us outside C&I with drinks and we walked to the party pulling our carry ons. Aragorn let us stash our luggage in his outdoor studio behind his retail shop. We had dinner, drinks and danced until we picked up our luggage caught a ferry to VG. Couldn't have been easier!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline