TravelTalkOnline

VI Airlink

Posted By: andreapal51

VI Airlink - 11/06/2017 04:11 PM

Is VI Airlink running flights from STT to Anegada? I read they were aiding in the relief efforts but I'm trying to get in touch with them to arrange a flight for January 2018.
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: VI Airlink - 11/06/2017 04:13 PM

They are. I just rebooked with them. We changed from Nov to Dec. They were very accommodating. I could not reach them by phone. Email only. info@viairlink.com

Re: VI Airlink - 11/07/2017 02:10 PM

That's good news. I've sent two emails and they haven't responded yet but good to know they are up and running.
Posted By: Christo

Re: VI Airlink - 11/07/2017 03:02 PM

Good to hear.

I've emailed four times and have been calling every day for a few weeks.

So far...nothing heard!
Posted By: Moglet

Re: VI Airlink - 11/07/2017 06:18 PM

I've had good response contacting them through their Facebook page - they then seem to reply to your email. Email address I've used is info@viairlink.com
Hope this helps.
Posted By: Bella

Re: VI Airlink - 11/08/2017 06:14 PM

great to hear this, they are the very best!!!! Little hard to get ahold of but worth it, so glad still doing the stt to anegada !!
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: VI Airlink - 11/08/2017 07:03 PM

Bella, you are correct. They are the best. They did not charge me any change fees. Nor did they charge for cancelling a flight we were going to take from Anegada to Tortola and back. We were planning a memorial for my parents who passed this year at Myett's where they loved to stay and hang out. So VIAirlink is holding a credit for us for that roundtrip until we can do it again in 2018. I'm sure my parents will be okay with me holding onto their ashes for another year so we can do the memorial properly at Myett's.

Re: VI Airlink - 11/10/2017 09:20 PM

All set! They responded to a facebook pm and said it's best to book online. They confirmed the reservation immediately via email.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline