TravelTalkOnline

Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks

Posted By: YachtReprise

Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks - 11/28/2017 11:24 PM

I have a box of new, donated, leashes and collars for the BVI Humane Society. It's a small box - just 8" X 5" X 5", and it's packed really tightly.

After having been there recently, I just don't trust any delivery service. If someone would be willing to hand carry them down, both I and our furry friends in the BVI would really appreciate it!

I would get them to your home before you depart, and you could leave them at your charter company or hotel desk. Vijay, from the BVI HS would pick them up from there.

(Or, if you'd like a heartbreaking adventure, you could deliver them yourself to the Humane Society, located in Pasea.)

Thanks so much in advance for your help!
Posted By: dcareri

Re: Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks - 11/29/2017 12:16 AM

I'm headed down on Dec 14th and would be more than willing to deliver the box. I'm taking some kids holiday presents down so one more small box is no problem. I'm located just outside of Boston MA. PM me if I can help.
Posted By: Cleobeach

Re: Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks - 11/29/2017 01:55 AM

Not Tortola but we are headed to STJ Via STT in February and would be happy to take a box to STT.

Re: Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks - 11/29/2017 02:11 AM

Thanks Dennis and Cleo!

Dennis, it would be awesome, since you're going direct to Tortola (and soon) if you could carry this package with you.

I'll send you a PM.
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks - 11/29/2017 08:24 PM

We’re going Monday, but can’t say when/if we’ll get to Road Town.

Re: Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks - 12/01/2017 03:40 AM

dcareri said:
I'm headed down on Dec 14th and would be more than willing to deliver the box. I'm taking some kids holiday presents down so one more small box is no problem. I'm located just outside of Boston MA. PM me if I can help.

Dennis,

I sent you a PM a couple of days ago.

Did you get it?

Re: Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks - 12/01/2017 12:21 PM

Hi, I did and responded. Let me send it again.

Re: Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks - 12/02/2017 03:34 AM

dcareri said:
Hi, I did and responded. Let me send it again.

Just replied to your email. Thanks so much, again, for doing this!

Re: Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks - 12/16/2017 02:59 AM

I just want to thank Dennis, dcareri, for hand carrying this box of donated collars and leashes to the Humane Society. They are beyond excited by the donation, and it wouldn't have been possible without Dennis' kind gesture.

You're a rockstar, Dennis!

Re: Anyone Going toTortola in the Next Couple of Weeks - 12/21/2017 11:01 PM

Thanks Russ but I was just the messenger and more than happy to help out the animals. Like the rest of the island the Humane Society has a lot of recovery work to do.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline