TravelTalkOnline

Water and Fuel locations that are open?

Posted By: mgeatens

Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/06/2018 04:26 PM

Can someone update water and fuel locations that are open?
Posted By: Kupe

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/07/2018 03:35 AM

Quite a bit of good information here. We are kicking around a February charter and found it helpful.

https://hsinfo.caribbeancomeback.com/itinerary
Posted By: CaptainJay

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/08/2018 11:51 AM

Crown Bay Marina, and Yacht Haven Grand are both open. The fuel dock in Benner Bay is open but tough access with a lot of sunken boats and an already shallow approach. I have heard that Cruz Bay has been open but that is a tough place to get into and out of on good days.

Bvi's you have Nanny Cay, Spanish Town/Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbor and Jost Van Dyke. I also have heard a couple of the Marina's in Road Town are open. I last spoke to Nic at Leverick a couple of weeks ago and they where working on it.

Plus all of our cats have water makers :-).

Jay
Posted By: NickR

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/08/2018 01:28 PM

We just got our water at Leverick Bay, but have to limit to 100g per boat. We do though have ice, no fuel or power yet. Mike Beans plays Mon/Tues/Wed and last Friday we started our infamous Jumbie party with roast pork on the Barbie. Slowly getting back to normal, my dock office has walls again????
Posted By: BEERMAN

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/08/2018 02:13 PM

Good to read your voice Nick and it's time for us to start thinking about a summer trip! Good luck with your many projects!
Posted By: agrimsrud

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/08/2018 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by NickR
We just got our water at Leverick Bay, but have to limit to 100g per boat. We do though have ice, no fuel or power yet. Mike Beans plays Mon/Tues/Wed and last Friday we started our infamous Jumbie party with roast pork on the Barbie. Slowly getting back to normal, my dock office has walls again????

Nick - any timeline for getting fuel back on the dock at Leverick?
Thanks!
Posted By: maytrix

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/08/2018 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by BEERMAN
Good to read your voice Nick and it's time for us to start thinking about a summer trip! Good luck with your many projects!

I agree on all of that!

Very glad to see things are slowly making their way back to normal.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/08/2018 04:34 PM

Water available at the dock in Cane Garden Bay.
Posted By: Gator259

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/08/2018 08:14 PM

Thanks Jason. I assume you just pull up to the docks and fill up and pay them on the dock?

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/09/2018 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by CaptainJay
Crown Bay Marina, and Yacht Haven Grand are both open. The fuel dock in Benner Bay is open but tough access with a lot of sunken boats and an already shallow approach. I have heard that Cruz Bay has been open but that is a tough place to get into and out of on good days.

Bvi's you have Nanny Cay, Spanish Town/Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbor and Jost Van Dyke. I also have heard a couple of the Marina's in Road Town are open. I last spoke to Nic at Leverick a couple of weeks ago and they where working on it.

Plus all of our cats have water makers :-).

Jay

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/09/2018 02:16 AM

Hi Jay!
How bout the monos? water makers?
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/09/2018 01:43 PM

Yes. They also have regular gas available for vehicles so if you needed dinghy fuel, you could also get that.

Regards,
Jason
Posted By: CaptainJay

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/10/2018 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by mgeatens
Hi Jay!
How bout the monos? water makers?

Fairwinds II the Beneteau 48 has one but that boat will not be back in service for a couple more months. Ander's boat Dream Machine a Beneteau 45 is having one installed as I type this. We started on it yesterday. Also Fortuna the Jeaneau 519 will be getting one as well. That boat also is out of service for a couple more months.

Jay
Posted By: Sandsailsun

Re: Water and Fuel locations that are open? - 01/10/2018 10:31 PM

© 2024 TravelTalkOnline