TravelTalkOnline

Hog Heaven Updates?

Posted By: SailNow

Hog Heaven Updates? - 02/11/2018 04:56 PM

I saw a recent Trip Advisor post that says Blonde is planning for a Valentines Day re-opening. I hope they are right! Anyone have any additional info?
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Hog Heaven Updates? - 02/12/2018 01:31 PM

I believe I saw the same thing on their FB page....
Posted By: NickR

Re: Hog Heaven Updates? - 02/12/2018 02:27 PM

I spoke to him last week, and he looking at opening before the end of Feb
Posted By: SailNow

Re: Hog Heaven Updates? - 02/12/2018 03:18 PM

Thanks Nick, We're going to be at Leverick next weekend and I was hoping they would be open. Congrats on getting the restaurant open, it looks great. I thought I'd read you were going to be traveling this week. If not, maybe we will finally meet.

Walt
Posted By: NickR

Re: Hog Heaven Updates? - 02/15/2018 12:42 PM

Hope so Walt. Come on down
Posted By: tpcook

Re: Hog Heaven Updates? - 02/18/2018 03:56 PM

Hello Nick:
Sorry I did not get to see you and Monica this trip.but it was nice seeing you for a few minutes. This trip was filled with meetings.but I accomplished everything I came down to do. I did settle with my insurance company. Now working with the bank on payouts. Michael and 7 workers will shortly start the rebuild operation at the South Sound Villa. The new villa will be very different more upscale and modern looking 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. All made from concrete. I have a local architect working on the designs. Sorry to see the state of your home on the mountain..I , Barry Saluk and his wife enjoyed the Friday BBQ. Sure is going to be a lot of work rebuilding the homes at Leverick Bay.
Posted By: Dreamer

Re: Hog Heaven Updates? - 02/18/2018 10:21 PM

Looking forward sit onnameown stool

Question? Kat on Island? If so salt lic packies onna way if all taww in Toronto. YYZ-ANU-EIS. Back up da truck, Dreamer thirsts Carib and then some.

Canadian Bacon soon invasion. Hide ya dahtahs. Whooosahhh!

Fresh snaw allarooownd VI, provided me git trew cusstumms.....
Posted By: Dreamer

Re: Hog Heaven Updates? - 02/19/2018 08:11 AM

Looking forward sit onnameown stool

Question? Kat on Island? If so salt lic packies onna way if all taww in Toronto. YYZ-ANU-EIS. Back up da truck, Dreamer thirsts Carib and then some.

Canadian Bacon soon invasion. Hide ya dahtahs. Whooosahhh!

Fresh snaw allarooownd VI, provided me git trew cusstumms.....
Posted By: jphart

Re: Hog Heaven Updates? - 02/21/2018 01:21 AM

For sure, I'll have some of what Dreamer is drinkin!!

Or maybe meet up in YYZ this June when I'll be up that way? Eh?
Posted By: GettinBye

Re: Hog Heaven Updates? - 02/21/2018 04:20 AM

So sorry to have read about your beautiful villa. How long will the rebuild likely take? I will look forward to seeing pictures as it progresses
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline