TravelTalkOnline

Virgin Gorda travel

Posted By: BAinslie

Virgin Gorda travel - 03/06/2018 10:30 PM

Sailing in the BVI in July...are the roads from Leverick to the Baths open? Are there trucks with benches in the back available for rent?
Posted By: tpcook

Re: Virgin Gorda travel - 03/07/2018 12:37 AM

All the roads are open. Don't know who has safari trucks available. Call the rental car companies
Posted By: NickR

Re: Virgin Gorda travel - 03/07/2018 07:01 PM

The safari trucks are available to rent at $75 per 24hrs
Posted By: tpcook

Re: Virgin Gorda travel - 03/07/2018 10:30 PM

Nick:
My son is coming to VG on March 11 around 5PM I am trying to get transportation to VG for him and 7-8 other persons. I have called Elaine Couper and she suggested Air Paradise from STT to VIJ. Can they transport 9 persons? I arranged for a boat to go from Red Hook to VG but C&I seems to be a problem. I tried to call Beno at 541-2257 but could not get a connection. I did get approval for them to come in and then report to C&I the next day (Sunday) from a person in the government but the boat driver says that will not work. I also have a number for Elton but that did not work either. I have tried to call Orlando Stevens at 541-0120 but no connection.

Any suggestions??
Posted By: gordaguy2

Re: Virgin Gorda travel - 03/08/2018 02:11 PM

Call Speedy or Vincent Wheatley - they can usually solve these kinds of problems with a couple of phone calls. cheers
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline