TravelTalkOnline

One Night Tortola

Posted By: NGAWolf

One Night Tortola - 02/18/2019 10:55 PM

Good afternoon,

For this boat charter, we have decided to try something different traveling in. We normally fly ATL-STT direct and then rush to ferry over and either find our hotel or sleep aboard around 5. Travel day seems such a PITA sometimes. We thought this time using FF miles, we might vacation our way in. Spend a day and night in San Juan, then catch an early flight to Beef a day before our charter. This will give us from 10AM one day until 4 the next to enjoy Tortola. Ideally, we would like to stay close to and enjoy Cane Garden Bay. We have stayed at Nanny Cay, Maria's, or an AirBNB at Apple Bay in the past. We could use Marriot points for Scrub. What are your experienced suggestions for one night stay in Tortola?
Posted By: Manpot

Re: One Night Tortola - 02/19/2019 01:03 PM

If you are ok with simple and clean Rhymer's right on the beach at CGB is hard to beat. I would suggest Jason's Agape but I'm sure they dont do one nighters. If it were me..Rhymer's for the night, breakfast downstairs and a day on the beach.
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: One Night Tortola - 02/19/2019 01:10 PM

I agree with Malcolm. Rhymers is simple and clean and on a great beach. Call Patsy (284-547-4639).
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: One Night Tortola - 02/19/2019 01:56 PM

I also agree with Mal, we love Rhymers, you can not beat the view from the balcony.
Posted By: CottageGirl

Re: One Night Tortola - 02/19/2019 01:57 PM

We used Marriott points at Scrub and enjoyed it very much!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline