TravelTalkOnline

Deliverance?

Posted By: pk5352

Deliverance? - 03/07/2019 01:13 PM

Anybody know if Deliverance is up and running?
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Deliverance? - 03/07/2019 01:50 PM

I just read a Facebook page, from an hour ago, saying they are back up and running.
Posted By: EllenS

Re: Deliverance? - 03/07/2019 02:02 PM

Did not see them in February, but there is another couple doing the ice/garbage run.
Posted By: NotquiteCapnRon

Re: Deliverance? - 03/07/2019 05:17 PM

Yeah...no sign of Deliverance or Yacht Shots in February for us either. We saw the ice delivery and garbage pickup couple bouncing between Marina Cay, Trellis and Cooper Island. Could be more stops on their run, but that's where we saw them. Nice couple....we've seen them for years....Seem to have broadened territory and taken advantage of Deliverance's absence.
Posted By: dcareri

Re: Deliverance? - 03/08/2019 01:43 AM

I did see and talk to deliverance people during Christmas week. They were at cooper, had just started the business back up but had a major issue with their engine and were waiting for a tow. Don’t know if they are back up. I was back at a Cooper a couple of days ago and didn’t see them. Hopefully they rebounded.
Posted By: NotquiteCapnRon

Re: Deliverance? - 03/08/2019 02:10 AM

We miss their Big [censored] Brownies.
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Deliverance? - 03/08/2019 01:22 PM

The Facebook page says they are back up running and you can call 284-340-8075 If you need anything.
Posted By: captdennyj

Re: Deliverance? - 03/08/2019 01:43 PM

Deliverance was great, and hope they are back soon.

The last couple of trips, and this was pre irma, we had a great time with the couple who cruised thru Marina Cay, and Cooper Island. Very, very nice. We could get ice, and they would hual off our trash. Always happy greetings.

We also remember the pastries with Deliverance, and cannot remember if the couple had snacks and pasteries .

We used Deliverance at the Bight, on Norman, when visiting the Willy T , Perhaps , they will now be serving Great Harbor, Peter Island, and the Willy T.

May both of those helpful boats and fun people continue to be operating .
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline