TravelTalkOnline

Dock fees for Oil Nut Bay Marina

Posted By: Tackmaster

Dock fees for Oil Nut Bay Marina - 05/01/2019 08:49 PM

I cannot find what is included in a stay on the dock in a sailboat. Nor how much per foot. Can anybody fill me in??
Posted By: SonOfTheSea

Re: Dock fees for Oil Nut Bay Marina - 05/02/2019 02:04 AM

Follow this link. Different rates for seasons and other options for visiting the resort.

https://www.oilnutbay.com/marina/marina-services/

My group has considered hitting oil nut bay marina village instead of Leverick bay when we are in that area, but Marina Village just doesn’t seem to be appealing enough on its own. If we were going to pay for the day pass to visit the pool and beach area it’d be worth it, but the marina village just doesn’t seem like it has all that much to keep us interested for very long. Would be good to hear thoughts from others!
Posted By: macaroni

Re: Dock fees for Oil Nut Bay Marina - 05/02/2019 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by SonOfTheSea
Follow this link. Different rates for seasons and other options for visiting the resort.

https://www.oilnutbay.com/marina/marina-services/

My group has considered hitting oil nut bay marina village instead of Leverick bay when we are in that area, but Marina Village just doesn’t seem to be appealing enough on its own. If we were going to pay for the day pass to visit the pool and beach area it’d be worth it, but the marina village just doesn’t seem like it has all that much to keep us interested for very long. Would be good to hear thoughts from others!

We went from Gun Creek 2 weeks ago....left after an hour or so... small pool that one catamaran group was in so it was too crowded to enjoy. Not much else there...bar area was nice... there is a library, coffee shop and another shop... only the library was open when we were there...
Other than being a nice ride over so we could check out Saba Rock....nothing else... we actually left there and when we got back to Gun Creek, went to Leverick for lunch...
Posted By: warren460

Re: Dock fees for Oil Nut Bay Marina - 05/02/2019 12:03 PM

If the old pricing comes back in the very quiet summer months, I will return, otherwise, not so interested.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline