TravelTalkOnline

Leverick Bay for TTOL Members

Posted By: Zanshin

Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/15/2019 09:14 PM

I've been gone since Nick and Monica have left Leverick so I don't know if the TTOL "special rate" for dockage still applies at Leverick Bay. Can anyone update me on whether or not the best deal for dockage in the islands still exists?
Posted By: ScurvyD

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/15/2019 09:42 PM

We have a slip there next month. The slip rate is still a great $1.50/ft, but no free water. Others may be able to offer more info than that.
Posted By: bailau

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/15/2019 10:29 PM

we just had a boat there last night and can confirm Scurvy D...we were on a ball while our 2nd boat was there and balls filled up by 1030
Posted By: warren460

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/16/2019 12:11 AM

Arnd, are you down here?
Posted By: jphart

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/16/2019 01:16 AM

Welcome back Arnd.
Looking forward to you blog updates. It has been too long!

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/16/2019 12:05 PM

I'm on a ball at Leverick, we just arrived from St. Martin. It sounds like the old flat TTOL rate is no longer available from the previous posters...

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/16/2019 02:12 PM

(sitting at Jumbie's) I can confirm that there is no longer a TTOL deal, the rates given to me for dockage were $1.50 per foot per night exclusive of water and power.
Posted By: pedalpusher

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/16/2019 02:20 PM

I have reserved a slip for 2 nights the first week of June. Can you tell me what they are charging for water and electric while on the dock? I will be on a 46' Lagoon.Thanks.
Posted By: jphart

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/17/2019 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Zanshin
It sounds like the old flat TTOL rate is no longer available from the previous posters...

Yup, hurricanes came, Nick left. Boatyball arrived.
Times change.

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/17/2019 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by pedalpusher
I have reserved a slip for 2 nights the first week of June. Can you tell me what they are charging for water and electric while on the dock? I will be on a 46' Lagoon.Thanks.

We'll be there too. Friday night for the BBQ. We will be on a Lagoon 42, S/V ORION. Hope to see you there.
Posted By: NoelHall

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/18/2019 02:12 AM

When there in December, and when checking out asked about the TTOL discount. The answer was no longer offered. However …. depending on your attitude, and the mood of the dock staff, the cost is somewhat negotiable for repeat customers. And if not, still a good value.

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/18/2019 04:46 PM

Scurvy D we are there June 8 &9 on S/V Altair. Stop and say hello and we will have cold refreshments for you! Looking forward to it.

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/22/2019 04:01 PM

Probably be heading out Saturday morning. Maybe the crew will want to hang out for a while. Have fun, be safe.
Posted By: dayhiker

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/22/2019 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by pedalpusher
Scurvy D we are there June 8 &9 on S/V Altair. Stop and say hello and we will have cold refreshments for you! Looking forward to it.

I'm on Altair from 05.25-06.01. I think there are two of them in the BVI. I'm going to be on the one with DYC.

Re: Leverick Bay for TTOL Members - 05/22/2019 06:56 PM

dayhiker that is the same boat I am on. I turn it in on Sunday the 23rd.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline