TravelTalkOnline

Coco Maya on VG

Posted By: mcevog

Coco Maya on VG - 02/13/2020 09:36 PM

Just have to give a loud shout out for another excellent dinner at Coco Maya on Tuesday this week.

We have been there once before, but this time was just as idyllic. Location top notch of course, our waitress was a young lady from Estonia who spoke English with a distinctive Australian accent which was interesting to hear about - and the food - I think its the best of all the BVI places we have been to. We chose to take an alongside berth in Virgin Gorda Yacht harbor as I was looking for a place to fill up with water anyway, and the idea of an alongside berth for the night appealed to the crew. I know its not for everyone, but it worked for us. We used Sweet Ice Willys taxi service to take us to the restaurant, who is also very welcoming. I am sure there are some who prefer to taxi there from Leverick, and some hardcore types who will find their way inside the reef and anchor outside the restaurant itself - but I didnt need that hassle!

However you get there, Coco Maya is well worth the visit! I will be back again and again!
Posted By: gordaguy2

Re: Coco Maya on VG - 02/14/2020 06:07 PM

HI Mcevog - we agree about Coco Maya - great restaurant and a great atmosphere - although we are land based we dread the drive over the mountain to Leverick late at night so Coco Maya works out especially well for us.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline