TravelTalkOnline

Political and bio weapons talk

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Political and bio weapons talk - 04/08/2020 01:14 PM

These kinds of posts will be deleted without comment. Repeat offenders will be unable to post for a while.
Posted By: gordaguy2

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 04/08/2020 06:00 PM

Great
Posted By: ScurvyD

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 04/10/2020 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
These kinds of posts will be deleted without comment. Repeat offenders will be unable to post for a while.

Good for us. Thanks
Posted By: ligot

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 04/13/2020 01:22 PM

Thank you

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 04/26/2020 08:17 PM

This forum is about the BVI. NO US political talk. Period.

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 06/05/2020 05:45 PM

It seems that some here need to receive another reminder on this topic. Posts with conspiracy theories, this is all media hype, etc, will be removed without comment.
Posted By: sleepychef

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 09/19/2020 08:41 PM

can you now add boatyball?
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 09/19/2020 09:09 PM

I was really just joking on the Boaty Ball comment, Peter....

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 09/20/2020 01:57 PM

I was joking as well Winterstale and I hope you have more confidence for your trips tomorrow.
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 09/20/2020 02:55 PM

Me too, Peter!!! Hope I am at Wonky for some lamb shank in November!!!
Posted By: captdennyj

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 12/22/2020 05:36 PM

Agree.

When sailing the BVI, we do not need TV, WIFI, News Reports, Political babble, etc. We do need weather reports, winds, sea conditions , wave and swell direction, etc. We have the VHF. AM and FM radio, ,, and possibly Erica's cell phone for emergency back up. Plus from this forum, up to date scoops on the BVI haps, and what is open and updated covid and customs regs, and what is available during our sailing vacations, or land trip visits, etc.

I think most of us are sailing for a couple or three weeks in the BVI, to get away from all of that mainland mass media.

We need good sailing winds, a well found comfortable vessel, provisions, cruising guide, chart, rum, Jimmy Buffett, Bob Marley, Caribbean music, Mask, snorkel , fins, and just one airline carry on duffel bag each for travel.

Also for most of us, is sharing our smiles, friendship, and respect ( we call that aloha , no matter where we travel ),

Thank you for putting the binders on the negative, at this time we need all the positive input possible. Feeling good is a much better experience than feeling bad..

But,for now we are here at home, living at the beach, wearing my pussers bosun pants, a tank top, listening to caribbean music, relaxing, and sipping on a rum while talking story and sharing our ideas
for the next BVI and other hoped for vacations.

Denny and Erica

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 12/22/2020 07:40 PM

good winds the next couple of days
Posted By: read33

Re: Political and bio weapons talk - 12/27/2020 05:14 AM

Almost totally agree @captdennyj, just lose the Jimmy Buffet, add a dash of Jerry Garcia and we’re all good!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline