TravelTalkOnline

Mad Dog

Posted By: Slug

Mad Dog - 03/04/2022 01:36 PM

Does anyone one know if they are currently running?

Thx, slug
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Mad Dog - 03/04/2022 01:55 PM

Eh?
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Mad Dog - 03/04/2022 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Slug
Does anyone one know if they are currently running?

Thx, slug

If you're asking if Mad Dog's near the Top of the Bath's is open, the answer is yes.
Posted By: Sandsailsun

Re: Mad Dog - 03/04/2022 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Manpot
Eh?

I knew exactly what he was saying canada
Posted By: Cleobeach

Re: Mad Dog - 03/04/2022 11:41 PM

We were there two weeks ago and had a very nice lunch. It was VERY busy, we arrived just in time to get the last table. Darn good conch fritters.
Posted By: ohstate

Re: Mad Dog - 03/05/2022 03:03 AM

Open and awesome. Jude and his wife (the chef) Bettina (sp) are definitely up and running. We’ve had lunch there several times this week and definitely recommend. The menu is expanded from the pre-Irma days and the conch fritters come highly recommended. My DH ordered the grilled salmon sandwich more than once. The BLT was tasty, as was the grilled chicken wrap.
Posted By: skipdastraw

Re: Mad Dog - 03/05/2022 01:08 PM

Agreed-they are awesome there. The wings are fabulous too!
Posted By: Slug

Re: Mad Dog - 03/05/2022 02:35 PM

Haha Manpot, thx speaking CDN!

Thx all ... first time there was in '93 and we weren't necessarily going to stop at VG this trip, but certainly will now.
Posted By: toast

Re: Mad Dog - 03/05/2022 09:31 PM

Spent a really nice lunch there in January....get a cup of Joe if he has his italian coffee back . Best cup of coffee in the VI's...
Posted By: skipdastraw

Re: Mad Dog - 03/06/2022 02:15 PM

Don't remember seeing (or smelling) coffee there but Top of the Baths new coffee shop was a nice new addition for us. All kinds of coffee drinks as well as options for alcoholic versions.
Posted By: ohstate

Re: Mad Dog - 03/06/2022 03:21 PM

Jude was talking up his Italian coffee when we were there last week but I was more interested in his mango daiquiris!
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Mad Dog - 03/06/2022 03:45 PM

Funny..one of the many things I love about the Caribbean is the great local coffees from different islands. Dominica may have the best IMHO. And great Kabuli beer
Posted By: VirginGordaResident

Re: Mad Dog - 03/06/2022 06:06 PM

Highly recommend the fish of the day sandwich. Always fresh from local fisherman (you know because if it's rough out they won't have the sandwich haha). Served with capers.... yum.

I also do the BLT with grilled chicken and that sandwich is fire.

Just don't go if you're in a rush!
Posted By: toast

Re: Mad Dog - 03/07/2022 04:44 PM

All I can say is the Italian coffee was sublime….. never had it before when I was there. Used to stay at guavaberry so spent many a lunch there…
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline