TravelTalkOnline

Tortola for the day?

Posted By: NGAWolf

Tortola for the day? - 07/12/2022 11:14 PM

I always appreciate the insight from this forum

We are planning another December charter!! This year we plan to stay in STT after our inbound flight and then have a sleep aboard the next day at TMM. I’m thinking about renting a car, arriving on the 9 STT - RT ferry and then spending the day on Tortola. We love CGB and usually spend one night moored there. If you had a car and a day, what places would you visit? This will be our 10th charter so we are looking for great but not common tourist places. Thinking drop of luggage at charter base, then Smugglers, then Long Bay and finally CGB

Thanks for your thoughts
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Tortola for the day? - 07/13/2022 01:01 PM

I'd head to Smuggler's with drinks and maybe lunch at Patricia's Beach ber...then cruise back. Stop and check out Long Bay, great beach bar. Head on to The Sugar Mill..if the beach bar is open definitely stop there..stop at Stout's Lookout for pix..back over to CGB..swim and back over the hill...
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Tortola for the day? - 07/13/2022 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Manpot
I'd head to Smuggler's with drinks and maybe lunch at Patricia's Beach ber...then cruise back. Stop and check out Long Bay, great beach bar. Head on to The Sugar Mill..if the beach bar is open definitely stop there..stop at Stout's Lookout for pix..back over to CGB..swim and back over the hill...

perfect North shore day!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline