TravelTalkOnline

Virgin Gorda places to stay

Posted By: connie

Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/03/2023 10:14 PM

Haven't been back to VG since 2018!! Looking at Guavaberry or La Cachette Cottage. This would be for the beginning of December. Any thoughts or comments? The price for this option is in our budget. Just two adults. I think Mango Bay resort is a little over our budget. Thanks for any thoughts or comments.
Posted By: Katie

Re: Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/03/2023 11:17 PM

You can't go wrong at either, but the pool at La Cachette is glorious, especially after a long day at the beach. No A/C, but the breezes are beautiful. Especially in December.

Re: Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/04/2023 10:17 PM

Thank you! Is this the cottage/smaller stand alone villa?

Re: Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/05/2023 01:50 PM

Yes. It is a smaller stand alone cottage. Plenty of space, both indoors and out to enjoy. Plenty of privacy. And a killer view. You can't go wrong there. Great location. We walked to Mad Dog, Top of the Baths and Spring Bay. And we really enjoyed the pool after those walks!

Re: Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/05/2023 10:12 PM

Thank you! Did you have any groups in the main house while you were there?

Re: Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/05/2023 11:12 PM

No, and you are removed enough that you wouldn't notice. Houses are not right on top of each other. Book it. I'm quite certain you'll be happy you did!
Posted By: toast

Re: Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/06/2023 10:48 AM

Guavaberry is a very special place. You will love it if you stay there.

Re: Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/07/2023 01:19 PM

Great. Thank you!!!
Posted By: ohstate

Re: Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/08/2023 03:23 PM

We are Guavaberry regulars. My favorite beach. Great people. Can’t wait to be there again this March.
Posted By: calsail

Re: Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/10/2023 09:03 PM

Stayed at them ALL. Cant find a bad choice. However we now stay for a few weeks a year in Cinnamon Suite in Leverick Bay.

Re: Virgin Gorda places to stay - 01/11/2023 10:25 PM

Thank you all!!! We have booked our air (one way so far!) Will book return when flights open. Looking forward to trying a different VG location.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline