TravelTalkOnline

Best Western SST

Posted By: DaveZ

Best Western SST - 01/24/2018 12:55 AM

Can anyone tell me if they are open? Went to book a room and site indicates closed? Thanks
Posted By: LocalSailor

Re: Best Western SST - 01/24/2018 12:58 PM

You have to look under Emerald Beach resort, they dropped the BW
Unless you mean the old Carib Beach location I don't think they are open , doubt it, but look under Lindbergh Bay hotel and villas
Posted By: xrayman67

Re: Best Western SST - 01/24/2018 01:28 PM

If you mean the one across from the airport it is http://www.lindberghbayhotelandvillas.com/. We have them booked for May one night before we fly out.
Posted By: NCSailor

Re: Best Western SST - 01/25/2018 01:52 AM

Emerald Beach is open.
Posted By: DaveZ

Re: Best Western SST - 01/29/2018 06:07 PM

ok, thanks everyone, yes I was inquiring about the one just down the street from the ariport, it was a BW but doesnt come up as such any longer.
Posted By: Kupe

Re: Best Western SST - 02/11/2018 11:45 PM

DaveZ-

The Best Western Caribe is now the Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas. They are open with limited availability. http://www.lindberghbayhotelandvillas.com

And as another poster said, the Emerald Beach Resort is back open- but they dropped the Best Western affiliation. They are pretty proud of their rooms ($300/night with tax, tag, and title), but we booked one for the end of our BVI sail.

Cheers,

Kupe
Posted By: Annoddddd

Re: Best Western SST - 04/22/2018 02:08 PM

We stayed at Lindbergh Bay last week and were surprised at the improvements.

Carpet in the hallways and rooms is gone and that was a great thing. Bathroom remodel was a huge improvement with a large stand up shower.

I don't know if the entire hotel is the same but 2 rooms on the first floor were nice and we felt worth the money. About $130/night.
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Best Western SST - 04/24/2018 01:54 PM

Sitting here at Emerald Beach as I type - room was very comfy, got upgraded to ocean front, enjoyed some decent food at the bar/restaurant and just finished a lovely breakfast and coffee this morning. They may be pricier than some places, depending on when you look...but it was well worth it for me since I am traveling on my own and it is so easy and close to STT - and nice!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline