Member Spotlight
OrientBeach_jimbeach
OrientBeach_jimbeach
New Smyrna Beach
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
Bea
Who's Online Now
30 registered members (SXMScubaman, lhbsurf, Sea_Skyman, bbeach, kaba, Tonythepilot, Leagle49, SteveH, Tom, Sunflower, alecu7, Billtjw, jrw, xrayman67, deputydog1157, steve74, JeanneB, ColoBoater, n1gdo, SXMBND, boucharda, Wingman, 8 invisible), 398 guests, and 96 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OBBR #196508
06/02/2019 08:27 AM
06/02/2019 08:27 AM
MILford,CT.
B
bonsie Offline OP
Traveler
bonsie  Offline OP
Traveler
B
MILford,CT.
We departed from JFK on JetBlue at 9:50am yesterday and had a wonderful flight. Now the best part, arrived on time and departed from by steps and on the shuttle. From the minute we got off the plane till the time we were thru immigration and had our bags in hand was 29 minutes and we were so pleased as we were expecting a long time for all that to happen. No more tent, everything was done inside the
terminal (so happy for that). As we walked outside the terminal I looked at the parking lot and there Mr. Dependable crossing the street to meet us. Lesley Bruce is such a nice person.

We stopped at Green Market for necessaries for the night and esp distilled water for my CPAP machine and off to OBBR where our timeshare is. Checkin was quick and easy. Unit is overlooking Oyster Pond which we always request because we love sitting on balcony watching the boat activity in the pond. Unfortuately that was not to be thanks that bitch IRMA. Looking over at Captains Olivers and the French side of the pond is so sad with the destruction they received. Hoping it will get back to the way it was.

Anyway, I was amazed at how beautiful OBBR looked. The grounds, the buildings, the units, the staff welcoming us back was so nice to see and the Wi-Fi works great. Nancy brought her homemade pasta sauce with us so, easy first night with pasta on the balcony and early to bed. I was first in line this morning at the Bordega to get the warm croissants which were mouth watering.

As for now its off to enjoy a great time on the island.

Bob & Nancy

SXM Sponsors
Re: OBBR [Re: bonsie] #196511
06/02/2019 09:08 AM
06/02/2019 09:08 AM
Central Florida!
Carol_Hill Offline
Traveler
Carol_Hill  Offline
Traveler
Central Florida!
Sounds like a great start to your trip! Enjoy!

Carol Hill