I am totally confused.

f the government classifies an area as red-zone, does that mean no building can be done in that area or is it just full time residence(s)? I don't understand that difference because a single family dwelling is a single family dwelling whether it is occupied full time by a single family or occupied by multiple different families.

Does a red-zone designation mean that if a family is displaced they can no longer build a home there and therefore lose the rights to the property? What about the red-zone designation for temporary housing such as B&B's, rental properties, and/or hotels? Does the government then seize the property and give it away to the rich builders/developers in that case?

If the red-zone designation allows for the government to seize people's properties and then have a developer come in, is that possibly what Cedric is hinting at? If Orient Bay is designated a red-zone and the government can then seize property, wouldn't that then allow for a developer to come in a rebuild Club Orient?

Just my confusion trying to decipher what exactly the red-zone designation is.

[Linked Image]